tb vote for there best album of all time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
fcukcov said:
The problem with mine is, 1. no one else will agree with mine so none of them will get anywhere and 2. Im not gonna just vote for 'cool' bands so that one of my albums gets somewhere. i have to be honest mate and wonder whether it is worth me doing it.
Are you doing it for people to agree with? Fook 'em if it's your fav then good on ya'. Stick it in

Melton Fox said:
Are you doing it for people to agree with? Fook 'em if it's your fav then good on ya'. Stick it in
No im not doing it for people to agree with, quite the opposite but i know none of mine will make the top 3 and the ones that do will be the ones that have been voted for becuase half a dozen people on here thinks its 'cool' to vote for that band/album rather than something they really like. Im not putting down the idea as a whole dd, its just my own opinion.

fcukcov said:
No im not doing it for people to agree with, quite the opposite but i know none of mine will make the top 3 and the ones that do will be the ones that have been voted for becuase half a dozen people on here thinks its 'cool' to vote for that band/album rather than something they really like. Im not putting down the idea as a whole dd, its just my own opinion.
seems like it :frown: i'm beginning to wonder whether to bring back the legends thread aswell :eek:

drummindefender said:
lack of entries of late come on guys
Im not helping you with your sex life........

Mike Hunt Smells said:
How many entries you had now DD?
19-but we need more if its to truely represent the opinion of the board-so get your votes in mk, alex, fcukcov, yorkie, a-z, silver, brauny, fox fan, bg, beaumont, babylon, dunc, steven et all-your pretty regular posters so its important we have your views-but i want as many people as possible so just because your not on that list you still best vote :)

lazzer said:
:icon_roll if you do enter he slags your choices off :icon_lol:

What do you expect Lazz, It's hard to agree with choices such as steps, hepburn and claire and H. :icon_lol:

drummindefender said:
not long left-make sure you vote !

When will you reveal the eagerly anticipated results?

ps have you voted for the players of the season on the LCFC forum? :icon_wink :icon_bigg

drummindefender said:
come on fcukcov just vote :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg
I still have another 24+hours!

Ozark Mountain Dearedevils (Care over the lake album).
Jackson Brown (Late for the sky).
Ry Cooder (Chickin skin music)
Topthat.

mccrudden said:
Ozark Mountain Dearedevils (Care over the lake album).
Jackson Brown (Late for the sky).
Ry Cooder (Chickin skin music)
Take that.(Best of)

not sure about the last one.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687