TB2 v Dynamic Dynamo - Match 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take that back you bloody numptie!!!!

Tonight there was only one blame, and that's upon the team. WTF happened?

Remarkable performance from Lazzer though to keep the score in only double figures.

Ah the old haemmoridge tactic. Take it from TB1 it doesn't work, no matter how many times we practise it!

We were brilliant in the first half. Passing the ball around, putting pressure on the opposition with and without the ball.

We were pathetic in the second half. barely played a pass. put no pressure on their posession. watched them queue up for goals.

The only positives were a) Lazzer's heroic goalkeeping, and b) Drew scored a couple of decent goals.

Sorry guys, that's me out for a few weeks/months.

Seems I haven't been playing with a groin strain, it's been tendonitis, and last night may have finally seen it rupture. If not that, then it's a possible hernia.

Out for 8 weeks bare minimum is the advise at the surgery this morning.

Any suggestions on handing over the Management reins?

Seems I haven't been playing with a groin strain, it's been tendonitis, and last night may have finally seen it rupture. If not that, then it's a possible hernia.

It's none of my business but Leroy is a good manager/organiser and was saying he wanted a regular team, I'd put him forward, irrespective of if he wants it :icon_bigg

So what was the final score?

I was going to post yesterday, that I could help out if required as the evening coaching has finished for the summer. But looking at the amount of people offering to play I thought I'd better not! Typical!

Yeah me,I'd be absolutely brilliant.

Hmmmm I wouldn’t mind doing it but, I have a lot to organise with my 11 a side team. If Nathan wants to do it then feel free but if there are no other options then I don’t mind and Ill help Nathan out as and when he needs it.

Hmmmm I wouldn’t mind doing it but, I have a lot to organise with my 11 a side team. If Nathan wants to do it then feel free but if there are no other options then I don’t mind and Ill help Nathan out as and when he needs it.

Likewise.

But i'll gladly do this.

There is no I in team.

There seems to be quite a few people who are interested in playing, at the moment I am struggling to commit to Mondays due to work so I am happy to step aside to give somebody else a regular place. I would then be more than willing to help out if and when places become available.

I have spoken to Nathan about this and he has committed to being a Monday night player 100%.

As Leroy said, Nathan has no other commitments and is in an ideal position to do it.

Nathan, it's yours if you want it.

I have spoken to Nathan about this and he has committed to being a Monday night player 100%.

As Leroy said, Nathan has no other commitments and is in an ideal position to do it.

Nathan, it's yours if you want it.

Hey hey hey. I didn’t say that you shite stirrer! ;) I said I have other commitments, but I will help Nathan as and when I can.

Well bollox to you then,I offered and was ignored.I hope you lose every game now

Hey hey hey. I didn’t say that you shite stirrer! ;) I said I have other commitments, but I will help Nathan as and when I can.
If he needs any help, than I'll continue to do it as it means he's totally f**king usless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363