TB2 v Dynamic Dynamo - Match 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week you definitely only played 15 minutes each way :102:
We didn't make our first substitution until 9 minutes, and then made one more after that on 15 minutes, and then at half time on 20 minutes :icon_conf

Well you kicked off at 7.13 and the final whistle was blown at 7.47 :icon_conf

You're right, I had a go at the ref after the match. I asked im for the time and first he said quarter to then he went "sorry I mean five to". I told him it was a joke that they're taking our money and not playing the full time.

Last edited:
You're right, I had a go at the ref after the match. I asked im for the time and first he said quarter to then he went "sorry I mean five to". I told him it was a joke that they're taking our money and not playing the full time.
If he hadn't spent the first five minutes of the match gassing to his mates on the next pitch, he might have taken more notice of the time.

Sorry to be a pain melts but could you put the k.o. time in the thread title like what hazzer does, just makes it easier for me to remember if i see it all the time.

Sorry to be a pain melts but could you put the k.o. time in the thread title like what hazzer does, just makes it easier for me to remember if i see it all the time.
Yup.

I have just spoken to my cousin who works at a special school. She said this type of scenario is common practise and it's always easier for the rest of the team if I could spell things out to them.

When I explained about the KO time being in the first post, she advised me that the world is full of all sorts of loonies and I mustn't take my intelligence for granted.

:icon_wink

am i needed?
The others have had plenty of time to come forward, so I would say yes.

If you tell me that you really want to play, then I'll write you down as a granted. If you still keep telling me you're happy to cover, then I'll need to boot you off in order for them to play.

Commit, or not to commit? That is the question.

Yup.

I have just spoken to my cousin who works at a special school. She said this type of scenario is common practise and it's always easier for the rest of the team if I could spell things out to them.

When I explained about the KO time being in the first post, she advised me that the world is full of all sorts of loonies and I mustn't take my intelligence for granted.

:icon_wink

I know its in the first post you saracastic bastard but I have a very busy life and have to organise lots of different things!
Sometimes on a game night I just pop in to the forum and check the thread list to double check the k.o. time before I leave work as i can't remember the time of everything i have booked in over a week. Adding it in to the title as Hazzer seems to manage to do would just make this easier for me and would probably help me to remember it in the first place. Its a fecking simple request, call yourself a football manager? PAH!

I know its in the first post you saracastic bastard but I have a very busy life and have to organise lots of different things!
Sometimes on a game night I just pop in to the forum and check the thread list to double check the k.o. time before I leave work as i can't remember the time of everything i have booked in over a week. Adding it in to the title as Hazzer seems to manage to do would just make this easier for me and would probably help me to remember it in the first place. Its a fecking simple request, call yourself a football manager? PAH!
It will be there in future. I understand your issue, and will do my very best to rectify it from now on.

On a "game night" I expect my players to already know the KO time in advance. Call yourself prepared, PAH.

It will be there in future. I understand your issue, and will do my very best to rectify it from now on.

On a "game night" I expect my players to already know the KO time in advance. Call yourself prepared, PAH.

TBH I usually do remember it but I have elements of OCD which will make me convince myself i don't know and check it a few more times!

TBH I usually do remember it but I have elements of OCD which will make me convince myself i don't know and check it a few more times!
In which case I'll do it in the tiniest writing and hide it somewhere else in the forum :icon_lol:

That'll have you pulling your hair out.

In which case I'll do it in the tiniest writing and hide it somewhere else in the forum :icon_lol:

That'll have you pulling your hair out.

Cheers pal

1) Melton Fox (slight injury doubt atm)
2) fcukcov
3) drew
4) p d s
5) Lazzer (GK)
6) M17TT C
7) Nathan

Team full, but if fosseboy and mitcho still want to play, it means one, or two of the "two timers" have to drop out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363