TB2 v Dynamic Dynamo - Match 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're now playing a team called Mallory Rangers :icon_roll
Not sure if Dynamic Dynamo have pulled out or had a name change, but they don't appear in the league listings anymore.

Anyway, Mallory Rangers beat us 11-0 last time, despite us never having played them before :icon_eek::icon_bigg

K.O. = 20.00hrs

348690.JPG

Melts, could you please refrain from using the 24-hour clock.

I don't have enough fingers to be able to count above 11 so it makes working out the time problematic to say the least. My mum won't let me use the calculator all the time, since 'the incident'.

The extra 30 seconds really has an impact on my day.

I'm sure you'll understand that it'd make my life much easier.

Last edited:
Sarcastic Git!

Really sorry guys but I'm going to have to pull out I'm afraid as I completely forgot I had already arranged to play golf after work with a few work ppl. Not teeing off until 6:30 so very much doubt I'll be finished and over to Goals from Blaby before 8.

If you need me though so we have enough for a team I'll just have to pull out of the golf instead but don't really want to do that as have already paid for it. Apologies again guys for having to **** out of it at the last minute.

Really sorry guys but I'm going to have to pull out I'm afraid as I completely forgot I had already arranged to play golf after work with a few work ppl. Not teeing off until 6:30 so very much doubt I'll be finished and over to Goals from Blaby before 8.

If you need me though so we have enough for a team I'll just have to pull out of the golf instead but don't really want to do that as have already paid for it. Apologies again guys for having to **** out of it at the last minute.
F**king useless c**t :icon_roll

So what is it, need me or not?

I'm meant to be leaving in 10 mins for golf if I'm going so would appreciate a better answer than that. :icon_lol:

I only put my name down for this 3 weeks ago and it's hardly uncommon for people to plan things before this, just I have a memory like a goldfish!!

So what is it, need me or not?

I'm meant to be leaving in 10 mins for golf if I'm going so would appreciate a better answer than that. :icon_lol:
Tough shit, you aint getting one.

Sorry about tonight boys.

3-2 at half time........

Sorry about tonight boys.
Take that back you bloody numptie!!!!

Tonight there was only one blame, and that's upon the team. WTF happened?

Remarkable performance from Lazzer though to keep the score in only double figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363