TB's Own Death List

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know whether this is aimed at me.

nah

as for why i like it: thinking of mortality leads to three things for me:-

1) realising what's important in life
2) an appreciation of what kills you (old, fat, poor, addiction to stuff)
3) laughter, i find it hilarious. more so because some people can't even believe i find it funny

i never wish death upon people (except Mugabe) and we've had people die that were genuinely top people

and i'm waiting for someone on b3ta.com to do Marcel Marceux in the coffin ;)

He's doing that thing now when he pretends he is in a box and he can not get out. I can imagine 6 pall bearers trying to push the coffin into the church but it wont move as its stuck :icon_lol:

Last edited:
He's doing that thing now when he pretends he is in a box and he can not get out. I can imagine 6 pall bearers trying to push the coffin into the church but it wont move .its stuck

Impersonating our defenders?

Last edited:
He's doing that thing now when he pretends he is in a box and he can not get out. I can imagine 6 pall bearers trying to push the coffin into the church but it wont move as its stuck :icon_lol:

an imaginary box too.

and i'm waiting for someone on b3ta.com to do Marcel Marceux in the coffin ;)

marcelmurder.jpg

oh and looks like he's only in carbonite

marcel.jpg

alas the grim reaper didn't mishhhh her

Aghhh, he's not gone has he?

Shame if it waS NATURAL CAUSES AFTER WHAT HE DID IN HIS LIFETIME.

69 years old. Cause of death nor established but he was known to be diabetic and suffering from a condition which had scarred his lungs. Suffered from HepatitisC, probably as a result of contracting the disease during onr of the many operations which put him back together after his stunts - this led to a liver transplant being need a few years ago.

That's the job. I could never get it to do the stunts they did on the telly advert. ****ing piece of shit.

Ditto the Arnold Palmer golfer that featured a mini AP on the end of a golf club with a trigger type device to hit the ball.

Pile of pooh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670