TB's Own Death List

Status
Not open for further replies.
It said on the news he had spent in total over 3 1/2 years of his life in hospital!

Last edited:
It said on the news he had spent in total over 3 1/2 years of his life in hospital!
Lucky ****er should have spent a month in my shoes, he wouldn't have had anything to moan about then.

Lucky ****er should have spent a month in my shoes, he wouldn't have had anything to moan about then.

Get real - 3 1/2 years having to eat hospital food...!! Luckily he was in a coma for some of it.

Get real - 3 1/2 years having to eat hospital food...!! Luckily he was in a coma for some of it.
I'd rather spend 3 1/2 years eating hospital food than the shite I get served up at home (If I get owt at all).

You could get off your lazy fat arse and cook yourself something
I've curently got 8 x pork chops in the George Foreman, beans ready to go in the microwave, and oven chips in the oven.

If I hadn't done that, I'd be ****ing dead within the hour.

Note - I can't believe how much fat that lean mean grilling machine has pulled out of the chops.

I've curently got 8 x pork chops in the George Foreman, beans ready to go in the microwave, and oven chips in the oven.

If I hadn't done that, I'd be ****ing dead within the hour.

Note - I can't believe how much fat that lean mean grilling machine has pulled out of the chops.

Good place to put oven chips that.
Foreman grills are very healthy and all that but they make things as dry as an old boot

Foreman grills are very healthy and all that but they make things as dry as an old boot
As I've always said, and as my Mum taught me; "It's better to be dry and alive, than wet and dead"

You could get off your lazy fat arse and cook yourself something

pork pie............
grilled pork pie........
fried pork pie......
Steak and kidney pork pie.....
pork pie and chips....
pork pie crumble.....
Baked alaska pok pie.....

the things melton can do with a pork pie

I don't want anything, but I s'pose you shutting the **** up would be a lovely little unexpected bonus.

Hark at her. :icon_razz No chance of that. :icon_wink :023:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670