TB's Own Death List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turn it into a competition and you are willing certain people to die. I just can't countenance that I'm afraid - even for Dennis Wise!

All right, I admit it, my remark about Dennis Wise was in extremely poor taste. In suggesting he should be allowed to live I have been in breach both of TB rules, and of socially accepted bounds of decency. I apologise unreservedly.

All right, I admit it, my remark about Dennis Wise was in extremely poor taste. In suggesting he should be allowed to live I have been in breach both of TB rules, and of socially accepted bounds of decency. I apologise unreservedly.
Unforgiveable Hector, totally unforgiveable, you're a sick and twisted individual

He can't give out Prizes for Predicting The Winner of a Who Is going To Die Competition:icon_lol: :icon_lol: How macabre can you get???

I am going to have a ****ing good go to show you just how macabre I can get...... Can it involve parrots?

What John ? no way....he's not that old
No, but the **** should go, and take them other 2 attention seeking twats that sit opposite, ****ing Ronnie Barker & Les Dawson with him

Last edited:
Aint they both dead?
**** me, I'll explain it.

John Parrot is on question of sport. Sitting opposite him is Sue Barker & Matt Dawson. Because I hate the pair of the attention seeking tossers, I didn't want to the hassle of writing their real names, and now I've ****ing had to I'm pissed off

Aint they both dead?

4_6_102.gif

Only 5 entries so it's a no go.

Thanks to Biffbean, Melton Fox, A-Z Homer & Ringo for bothering. Sorry guys.

FYI, i have:-

Maggie Thatcher
Michael Foot
Arthur C Clarke
Ariel Sharon
Ray Harryhausen
Hassan Nasrallah
General Musharraf
Senator Tim Johnson
Nelson Mandela
Ingmar Bergman

but two other players had Saddam & James Brown :(