Teacher in Sudan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy Genius

Banned
Just been jailed for 15days and then being deported.

If our darling Gordon has any bollocks, he should be telling the Sudanese embassy they have the same time to pack their bags and **** off back to Sudan. We should then cut off all aid to them as well. Let Allah provide for them instead.

story on sky news

Last edited:

If our darling Gordon has any bollocks, he should be telling the Sudanese embassy they have the same time to pack their bags and **** off back to Sudan. We should then cut off all aid to them as well. Let Allah provide for them instead.

story on sky news

It is not worth it. :icon_wink

tell me why?

We all know the charge is a load of bollocks and the Sudanese look like fools. She will sell her story for a fortune when she gets back.

story on sky news

It is not worth it. :icon_wink

I'm with you BG. The whole saga is too pathetic for words.

story on sky news

:038::038:

Bunch of ****s, 15 days in jail over a teddy. Words fail me.

They had (by all accounts) an enthusiatic, qualified teacher who had told people she was enjoying being in their country. They've treated her like this, due to (I believe) some larger politics ie a non-muslim teaching in a school which happily taught muslim and non-muslim pupils together, which apparantly didn't go down too well with certain people.

Their loss.

I have been impressed with the muslim leaders in this country who have supported her and condemned Sudan. It's too easy to create an "all muslims think this..." atmosphere.

They had (by all accounts) an enthusiatic, qualified teacher who had told people she was enjoying being in their country. They've treated her like this, due to (I believe) some larger politics ie a non-muslim teaching in a school which happily taught muslim and non-muslim pupils together, which apparantly didn't go down too well with certain people.

Their loss.

I have been impressed with the muslim leaders in this country who have supported her and condemned Sudan. It's too easy to create an "all muslims think this..." atmosphere.

I'm not saying "all muslims", I am saying kick the Sudanese out. Close the embassy consulates etc, cut off aid and cut off all ties with them. We should show them how petty we can be. If they are going to get this bent on religion, let their beloved allah sort them out.

Yet another example to add to many that reinforce that this religion is indeed very violent and unpredictable

No wonder nobody knows how to treat this religion when the people who practice it do not know themselves, it is open to such interpretation it is dangerous.

I'm not saying "all muslims", I am saying kick the Sudanese out. Close the embassy consulates etc, cut off aid and cut off all ties with them. We should show them how petty we can be. If they are going to get this bent on religion, let their beloved allah sort them out.

Yep, I'm with you on this BG, and the next time the "other BG" comes on the telly demanding that we get all the world's pop stars together to send aid for Sudan, he can go **** himself.

So I guess that's both of us that ends up on the PC brigade's hit list.

Last edited:
I have been impressed with the muslim leaders in this country who have supported her and condemned Sudan.

:038::038::038:

Trouble is, the responsible ones get the least publicity. It's only the nutters, bigots and extreme ****s who get the headlines :icon_sad:

story on sky news

If you're in a foreign country you should obey their laws, however stupid you might think they are.
If a visitor to this country broke a law they weren't aware of would you say it's OK because they didn't know about it?

If you're in a foreign country you should obey their laws, however stupid you might think they are.
If a visitor to this country broke a law they weren't aware of would you say it's OK because they didn't know about it?

So you're saying we should read up on their laws before holidaying there? Probably only fair, most of them that come to Australia seem to be experts on our welfare system. I don't think I've seen one family over here with less than four or five children. Most of them are probably getting more than the average business exec and then free dental, medical, subsidised housing etc. I think the system over here encourages lazy sods to breed, whilst discouraging those that are willing to work. Eventually I suppose we'll be overrun by them. When they finally stuff this country they'll piss off back home no doubt and live like kings. I'm going to name my toilet brush Mohammad as a protest. :icon_roll

So you're saying we should read up on their laws before holidaying there?

Different cultures have different ways of doing things, you should at least try to understand their way of life.

For example in America many people see it as a basic right to be able to carry a gun. But if an American did that in the UK they could be sent to prison. But if the American government tried to tell us our law was wrong we'd tell them to piss off. Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

So you're saying we should read up on their laws before holidaying there? Probably only fair, most of them that come to Australia seem to be experts on our welfare system. I don't think I've seen one family over here with less than four or five children. Most of them are probably getting more than the average business exec and then free dental, medical, subsidised housing etc. I think the system over here encourages lazy sods to breed, whilst discouraging those that are willing to work. Eventually I suppose we'll be overrun by them. When they finally stuff this country they'll piss off back home no doubt and live like kings. I'm going to name my toilet brush Mohammad as a protest. :icon_roll

You seem to have a lot of hatred for people of other cultures. Not a very christian attitude.

Different cultures have different ways of doing things, you should at least try to understand their way of life.

For example in America many people see it as a basic right to be able to carry a gun. But if an American did that in the UK they could be sent to prison. But if the American government tried to tell us our law was wrong we'd tell them to piss off. Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

John Wayne got away with it in Brannigan. :068:

Seriously though Jeff, do you mean to tell me that a teacher who allows her class to name a teddy bear Mohammad should be jailed (sorry, gaoled) ??? I'll bet there's no law that covers the naming of teddy bears in Sudan. Although maybe it's more about disrespecting their spiritual leader. By the way do you ever sleep? :icon_conf

You seem to have a lot of hatred for people of other cultures. Not a very christian attitude.

Where do I say I hate other cultures?

And my attitude has been very Christian. I've put up with all kinds of slurs on Christianity on these boards and not said a word. :018:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669