Terrorism in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bosses son has an apartment in the hotel that is still under siege that he uses when there on business and had left the room to fly to another part of India less than 2 hours before it all kicked off.

Strangely enough, we usually use the Taj Mahal when anybody has to go out there but didn't this time round

I don't mind jokes about any subject but I think it says something about the forum when jokes can be made about terrorist incidents in India but if the same were made about the twin towers or England there would be indignant uproar.

Where are those people now?

I don't mind jokes about any subject but I think it says something about the forum when jokes can be made about terrorist incidents in India but if the same were made about the twin towers or England there would be indignant uproar.

Not me, I pissed myself when them buildings fell down.

Things that effect me and my loved ones I worry about.Yes its sad people have died because of what has happened but Im not going to be hypocrtical enough to pretend that I will lose sleep over it.My posts were not about the situation but some people will go out of their way to be offended

Things that effect me and my loved ones I worry about.Yes its sad people have died because of what has happened but Im not going to be hypocrtical enough to pretend that I will lose sleep over it.My posts were not about the situation but some people will go out of their way to be offended

I had to get on a plane then swim the red sea.

Where have you been? No matter what the subject, there is always a healthy portion of humour thrown in to spice it up a bit.

Have you been smoking crack or are you confusing this with a different forum?

Which people??? :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673