Confirmed Transfer Tetê

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is potentially a great move for us, and could be like 2 new players.

Not only does it give us the right winger we've been crying out for, but it means we can now move Maddison back into the centre.

And Maddison in the centre means we've got someone providing more support to our lone striker through the middle.

For a long while we've only had Maddison and Barnes to support a striker, and Barnes has been terribly out of form. Adding another attacking player should help the attack as a whole

Having a genuine threat on the right, should help take some pressure off Harvey Barnes.
Hopefully get him back to where we know he can be.
Hopefully we sign Harrison and we can then completely take the pressure off Barnes by benching him.

Apparently he sleeps nude in an oxygen tent that he believes gives him SEXUAL powers.

Julian Joachim? (according to David Pleat at least)
We had a team full of brazilians vs Luton in the FA Cup in 1974. At least according to Malcolm Allison, if my memory serves me right.

Another good signing, but we need a centre half and it looks like Souttar is not that person.
Where is plan B for a centre half!

I've watched several compilations of Tete on YouTube and to me it looks like he is skilful, strong, quick, and can pick out a pass. It's hard to work out if he'll be any good in the Premier League though as I can't work out most of the opposition in the video clips, nor the occasion of the match. For all I know, they were all exhibition matches.

One thing that did make me laugh is that in all the videos, they show a clip of him taking a pretty average penalty that squirms under the keeper, who should have saved it. Never too keen on seeing that kind of thing in 'highlight' reels.

This is potentially a great move for us, and could be like 2 new players.

Not only does it give us the right winger we've been crying out for, but it means we can now move Maddison back into the centre.

And Maddison in the centre means we've got someone providing more support to our lone striker through the middle.

"For a long while we've only had Maddison and Barnes to support a striker, and Barnes has been terribly out of form. Adding another attacking player should help the attack as a whole"
And yet BR keeps with the same formation when it was bloody obvious what the problem is/was.

And yet BR keeps with the same formation when it was bloody obvious what the problem is/was.

Which two central midfielders do we have that can allow us to play Maddison as a 10?

Because on the evidence of this season, Ndidi, Tielemans, Soumare and Dewsbury-Hall need to be in a three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566