Speculation ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the look of that tweet, we need some more in the midfield engine room.

him and Kante will be a real force.

Should have more than enough in the locker now for this season.

Still reckon they might try and get another striker with Nugent going but we shall see.

How many spaces do we have left in the squad?

If we get Inler and that young Italian then Hammond could be moved on and keep Nuge if he's happy to fight for his place.

Quite hope Nuge stays as I think he can play his part this year but Inler looks a very solid signing on paper.

Nuge is leaving. I've already come to terms with it.

Hamer is out on loan, hopefully Simpson joins him. The young italian won't count towards the squad number.

Think we will need Hammond until James comes back.

Hamer will keep his place though in case he needs to be called back so would need to remain registered I believe??

I'm just trying to think of how we could keep Nuge but you're probably right that we will need Hammond more.

Hopefully we can use the U21 rule to our advantage and possibly make a signing or two that fall under that but also be up to scratch for a squad place.

a front 6 of

Kante Inler
Mahrez Okazaki Albrighton
Vardy

looks pretty decent

I predict Inler could make an even bigger impact than Lord Cambiasso. Those through balls for Vardy, Dchlupp etc

If this is done I would say we are definitely stronger than last season.

Defence is still a beat weak, but I expect Kante will help with that.

Exciting season ahead!

I don't mean to piss on everyone's chips but if Inler is that good why are Napoli letting him go and why are no other big clubs in for him?
Why did Inter let Cambiasso go? Isn't Schalke 04 a quite big club?

Napoli might prefer a younger player, or maybe need the money. Perhaps his qualities aren't considered as important in Italian football?

He may not be the best in the world in his position but he brings qualities we need.

I am very pleased with our transfer business, we have added all the major qualities we were lacking: pace in defence, aggression in midfield and Inler will hopefully add some composure and craft we're missing with Cambiasso's departure.

Even if he isn't as good as Cambiasso I still feel our squad is stronger now.

I don't mean to piss on everyone's chips but if Inler is that good why are Napoli letting him go and why are no other big clubs in for him?
This suggests we should have an equally negative view about every player we sign.

Maybe you could try being a bit positive and understand we are operating on a higher level than before and in this case with a more attractive manager than before.

I don't mean to piss on your chips but Napoli are a top 5 Serie A team - do you really think a player not deemed good enough for them automatically means he's not good enough for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669