Speculation ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in the same vain we shouldn't have signed Mahrez/Huth/Okazaki? Every team signs players that turn out to be a mistake from time to time so using them as an example for not signing players who want to sign for the club is a little short sighted and a totally negative outlook.
I for one think signing players who want to play for the club reduces the risk of upsetting the current squad while also improving the squad.
Try reading my post again as you seem to imagine i wrote something that isn't actually there.

It would appear that Inler is dragging his feet in the hope that someone else will come in for him at the last minute. I'd rather city withdrew their offer and left him on the bench at Napoli.

Good players wants to play for good club shocker.

Why should we be surprised by this? Wouldn't you be more concerned if other clubs weren't interested in him? I doubt Inler grew up dreaming of playing for the mighty Leicester one day, so he will choose the best option available to him (financially, competitively and lifestyle wise). If he ends up signing with us, then great, we'll have hopefully managed to beat some other clubs to his signature. I'd rather we aimed high, than took the easy route to signing players that weren't as in demand, or where we were the biggest club that were attracted to him. Let's not pretend that every signing we make has to have City blood running through his veins though, that's an incredibly naive attitude.

So in the same vain we shouldn't have signed Mahrez/Huth/Okazaki? Every team signs players that turn out to be a mistake from time to time so using them as an example for not signing players who want to sign for the club is a little short sighted and a totally negative outlook.
I for one think signing players who want to play for the club reduces the risk of upsetting the current squad while also improving the squad.
I think the bigger issue is that you were saying we shouldn't sign him because you made up some nonsense about him dragging his feet waiting for other clubs. That may be the case, it may not, there is nothing to suggest either way. To use it as a reason to not sign him though is nonsense.

Ship him out, the bods behind the scenes are doing a cracking job.

Now that Fat Arry and Philosopher Joey have gone, and they're doing us the favor of taking Konchesky and Simpson, I might have to start liking QPR again.

COME ON YOUR R'S!

Speculative I know but we appear to have got our business done a lot quicker this summer than last which is pretty impressive considering a managerial change. Jon Rudkin appears to be doing a better job than Terry Robinson.

Speculative I know but we appear to have got our business done a lot quicker this summer than last which is pretty impressive considering a managerial change. Jon Rudkin appears to be doing a better job than Terry Robinson.

You aren't allowed to compare last season to this one don't you know?

From the LM.

Leicester City are in talks to sign Copenhagen midfielder Daniel Amartey, according to reports in Denmark.

City are said to be meeting with Amartey's representatives in Copenhagen today to negotiate a deal for the 20-year-old.

The reports claim City are also battling it out with French side Marseille for Amartey, who is mainly a defensive midfielder, but can also play at centre-back and right-back, and has earned three caps for Ghana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669