The Apprentice 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats really not a dilemma with Sky+ and its actually 'England Footy' or Aprentice - easy really, Apprentice.
It's a dilemma in the sense that I want to watch my money piling up as each corner is taken, and I don't want anybody else to see The Apprentice before I do.

The Apprentice me thinks

I know its only the first episode but how thick are these people compared to last year :102: I hope Tre wins!!!! I like him thus far just like i liked Syed last year. I just prefer people with personalities and opinions rather then the dull characters that do what they are told :icon_razz

Any-one actually thought about applying for the apprentice? It would be something i would be interested in in 5-10 years, if i do manage to qualify, pass my exams etc, also if the programme is still on.

For what it's worth, I think the correct person was fired. Didn't like him or Sophie, so either could've gone for me.
I haven't made my mind up about Tre just yet. Some things he said impressed me, but I can't be doing with people who talk over you.

What a great vote off:

A big mouthed arrogant Yorkshireman, and 2 mooters. Couldn't go wrong really.

A decent first episode

Looked like that blonde birde (front row in picture, not the big fat heffer) might have a superb set of jubblies

A decent first episode

Looked like that blonde birde (front row in picture, not the big fat heffer) might have a superb set of jubblies
Indeed, also the flap in general this year has defo improved. A few nice cleveage shots in the boardroom

My brother works at Hewlett Packard in Reading, and one of the people in the series works there now.. in the sales department. I shall not ruin who it is, unless someone wants me to?

A decent first episode

Agreed, some cracker one-liners from Sir Alan.

The manager for the blokes team pissed me off. Why take a van way when it's making money. She went on about all this bollox about 'coffee experience', 'we must have the eclipse sign on the frot'.

The other team well they were just dumb.

Agreed, some cracker one-liners from Sir Alan.

The manager for the blokes team pissed me off. Why take a van way when it's making money. She went on about all this bollox about 'coffee experience', 'we must have the eclipse sign on the frot'.

The other team well they were just dumb.
That Jadine bird really pissed me off, she was on on **** off ego trip. She should have left the van there as it was making money, those two were working well together and she split them up. Stupid bint

That Jadine bird really pissed me off, she was on on **** off ego trip. She should have left the van there as it was making money, those two were working well together and she split them up. Stupid bint

keep yer knickers on, Dorothy

You didn't really get to know many of the candidates last night, though. I thought the Irish lady seemed ok and the one with the scarey make-up looks interesting :icon_conf
Didn't think much to the young upstart, who I think you've tipped to win, Melts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669