The Apprentice 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one watching the program on channel 2 now? its about the lives of the finalists.

trey nealy died when he was 18/19 after a car accident and was in hospital for 11 months and was given a 5% chance of walking and i think the other was driving.

Yep saw that.

Most impressive clip was Simon's. Really think he has a good chance. That Lohit has a male partner, surely this will affect his chances. i can't imagine Sir Alan employing a gay!

I hope Sir Alan doesn't fall for Katie's acting, i hate her!

My predictions:

5th Lohit
4th Katie
3rd Christina
2nd Trey
1st Simon

Last edited:
yea simons was pretty good. did you hear what his grandad and fathers total income was 50 million not bad is it.

Alan Sugar offered her a place in next weeks final but she turned it down because she didn't want to move her family from Exeter to London if she won!

I know who wins.

My housemate had a meeting with him/her yesterday.

Sitting through the whole meeting he knew he had seen them somewhere. googled the name on the business card and whalla...

I know who wins.

Sitting through the whole meeting he knew he had seen them somewhere. googled the name on the business card and whalla...
Thank you for keeping schtum Nathan. I wish Jessel could have exercised the same control earlier

Can't believe what Katie did, but i'm not complaining!!!

Alan Sugar offered her a place in next weeks final but she turned it down because she didn't want to move her family from Exeter to London if she won!

Do you not think that that was one of the most over dramatised, scripted pieces of television in history? :102:

Last edited:
Do you not think that that was one of the most over dramatised, scripted pieces of television in history? :102:
Yep, It was all false. Even if the scenario was real, Sugar knew what she'd do as he more or less made her do it.

It's not like she would not have thought, 'hang on a minute, if I do actually win this, then I may have to move away and my kids may have to start a new life.. blah.. blah... blah..'

and then she actually made that decision in about 30 seconds flat in the board room without speaking to anyone else. Bollox.

I know who wins.

I'm glad he won, anyway. He's a top bloke, and loves his footy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670