The Best Club Anthem Classics

Status
Not open for further replies.

MHS

.......just purchased this album today, fookin brilliant stuff!! It's got all the top quality dance tunes from throughout the years, and anyone who's into club music must purchase this album!

Problem is now, in recent weeks I have bought this, Hard-Fi, James Blunt, X & Y, Limp Bizkit greatest hits, Robbie's new one, and Don't Believe The Truth....a tough choice of what to listen to!

Mike Hunt Smells said:
.......just purchased this album today, fookin brilliant stuff!! It's got all the top quality dance tunes from throughout the years, and anyone who's into club music must purchase this album!

Problem is now, in recent weeks I have bought this, Hard-Fi, James Blunt, X & Y, Limp Bizkit greatest hits, Robbie's new one, and Don't Believe The Truth....a tough choice of what to listen to!
not sure about the dance music mike-bit too repetitive-stick on hard-fi you know it makes sense :icon_cool

drummindefender said:
not sure about the dance music mike-bit too repetitive-stick on hard-fi you know it makes sense :icon_cool

There's not one song on Stars Of CCTV that I don't like, brilliant stuff!

It also won an award for the best album cover of the year he other day, which is a little odd. Not much to it really.

drummindefender said:
i've told you this before highland chavs dont like rock.

You are quite right drummin......Chav Shite IMO:icon_wink

trippin.gif

chavs like drum & bass, innit

what's on club anthems? cheesy rubbish i bet, like "castle in the sky"

webmaster said:
Listened to it for the first time the other day and couldn't understand what all the fuss was about. Average at best.

their dull as shite and not brilliant live, i want me money back:021:

drummindefender said:
so do u like it or not mk
Like Durham said I ain't got a fecking clue, just liked the guy with the hair...
If it's anything like the old MOS stuff from 5-10 years ago then yes...

MKFox said:
Like Durham said I ain't got a fecking clue, just liked the guy with the hair...
If it's anything like the old MOS stuff from 5-10 years ago then yes...
i was talking about hard-fi u wax wearing twat :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670