The Blame Game!

Who do you blame for league one football?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ian Holloway and the idiot brainless moronic fans that made it nigh on impossible for Milan to sack him are to blame.

On about 70 minutes today I noticed the dimwits actually stop singing "Ollie's Army" and actually start shouting abuse at him.

I can't believe it's taken all season, but it's happened. Ollie, you have now lost the stupid fans too. The completely mega ****ing stupid planks who are barely alive will still follow you, but they struggle with everyday matters anyway.

Ian Holloway and the idiot brainless moronic fans that made it nigh on impossible for Milan to sack him are to blame.

On about 70 minutes today I noticed the dimwits actually stop singing "Ollie's Army" and actually start shouting abuse at him.

I can't believe it's taken all season, but it's happened. Ollie, you have now lost the stupid fans too. The completely mega ****ing stupid planks who are barely alive will still follow you, but they struggle with everyday matters anyway.

What genuinely frightened me was the group that gathered at the front of the Kop last week to CLAP the feckwits on their (hastily cancelled) 'lap of honour', absolutely breathtaking

Its a domino effect of bad managers and under performing players over a long period of time that have brought us here. The latest being the current set of wankers playing in blue and the buffon who is in charge.

He must go by Tuesday at the latest. Go on Hollowface fcuk off now please and go and do what you do best - right shite on the BBC website you twat.

That slag Miss management and letting the club die when I was a part owner and Dennis ****ing wise.

Its a domino effect of bad managers and under performing players over a long period of time that have brought us here. The latest being the current set of wankers playing in blue and the buffon who is in charge.

He must go by Tuesday at the latest. Go on Hollowface fcuk off now please and go and do what you do best - right shite on the BBC website you twat.

They won't want him anymore either! What does a League 1 manager know? pfft

i genuinely don't blame holloway-its the useless bunch of shite we call a squad, who would have got us relegated regardless of who was in charge in my opinion

So many points in just one sentence.

Are you saying that the majority of our fans are brainless idiotic morons? Because there have been many times this season, especially away, when the Ollies Army chants have been sung by the majority. Or are they just getting behind the team (yes, and the Manager and yes, it might be misguided but hey, support is better than no support surely).

Are you also saying that a successful, well, rich anyway!, businessman allows himself to be influenced by others a second time with adverse effects? (The first time being WRT Colin.)

And where do you put the players in all of this? They have underperformed for every Manage we have had this season, not just Holloway.

i genuinely don't blame holloway-its the useless bunch of shite we call a squad, who would have got us relegated regardless of who was in charge in my opinion

He bought a great deal of them,how the feck is he without blame ? Astonishing...

so who is paid vast sums of money cannot organise a team, motivate them, give tactical instructions or make meaningful substitutions n is blameless :icon_eek:

don't get me wrong the players are still cnuts

Are you saying that the majority of our fans are brainless idiotic morons?
No, I'm saying the brainless idiotic morons are brainless idiotic morons. If you think that's the majority of our fan base, well that's your call.

Because there have been many times this season, especially away,
Well after what I witnessed today, I'd say some of our "away fans" certainly fit into that bracket

Are you also saying that a successful, well, rich anyway!, businessman allows himself to be influenced by others a second time with adverse effects? (The first time being WRT Colin.)
Yes, of course I bloody am!!!! Succesful business people rely on human emotions, and on more than one occasion they will get it wrong. But what defines them is their determination to eventually get it right

And where do you put the players in all of this? They have underperformed for every Manage we have had this season, not just Holloway.
They must accept a shit load of the blame. But they are staff members, and ultimately under the influence of their Manager. But there are a shit load of players in our squad who have only ever played under one Manager at Leicester City, and that is Ian Holloway

But there are a shit load of players in our squad who have only ever played under one Manager at Leicester City, and that is Ian Holloway

Yes. And that fact alone is enough to seal Holloways fate.

I wasn't defending Holloway earlier by the way. Just trying to say that he may be the focus for our anger but it would be silly to restrict the blame solely to him.

Are you saying that the majority of our fans are brainless idiotic morons?

I don't think that there is any reasonable doubt that one of reasons why Mandaric stuck with Holloway is because of his popularity with many supporters.

It's not fair to brand the majority of our fans as "brainless idiotic morons" but it's difficult to make the case that Holloway was popular for football-led reasons. He set out to appeal to the naive - there are lots of naive people around and they bought into the 'Ollie' cult.

Let's get a football manager in rather than a clown.

Last edited by a moderator:
how many people were praising him though when he signed players like howard-easy to slag him off in hindsight-how was he meant to know how crap howard would be !

how many people were praising him though when he signed players like howard!
So he would make a good Scout, so what?

We can all sign a good player, but getting the best out of him is the Manager's job.

Wake up FFS!!!!!

doesn't he scout them and interview them?

how many people were praising him though when he signed players like howard-easy to slag him off in hindsight-how was he meant to know how crap howard would be !

Help me out here DD, isn't that part of his job? :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670