" the bubble has burst "

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have heard from an exclusive source (back page of the sunday mirror) that moronio will be leaving chelsea at the end of the season:038: :038:

one down one to go :icon_bigg

i have heard from an exclusive source (back page of the sunday mirror) that moronio will be leaving chelsea at the end of the season:038: :038:

one down one to go :icon_bigg

...................and going to Juventus..:icon_conf

nah i reckon Milan-ancellotti will get his cards at the end of the season i reckon, or possibly inter

I dont want the portugese tosser there, DD is doing a good job (so far)

The paper said it was either Inter or Juve, but then its only sunday paper crap

BG, why does everyone hate Inter?

I hear teams like Juve and AC have mutual respect with each other but everyone hates Inter, where's that come from?

It goes back a long time, but mainly because Inter do not field many Italians, a bit like Chelsea and Arsenal here. They spend big money and never win anything, and last season finished 3rd and got the scudetto!!!! There is always trouble when they play Inter.... always.

It goes back a long time, but mainly because Inter do not field many Italians, a bit like Chelsea and Arsenal here. They spend big money and never win anything, and last season finished 3rd and got the scudetto!!!! There is always trouble when they play Inter.... always.

Is there an effective treatment for it?:icon_wink

It wont affect the situation, Chelsea will still have first dibs on the transfer market.
i agree hazza. ihear there new youth policy is " buy someone else's "

chelsea fans are allready making noises about moron going.this thread is about how this whole saga will come to an end.the rot has started, what with players moaning, poor results and displays and now moron on his way.and now there will divisions in the fans, some will want moron to stay and some wont.

not all chelsea fans are stupid eventually they will realise that this is a false period in there history. the sooner they get back to playing off a level playing field the better. if roman does a runner there will be no sympathy from me when chelsea find themselves in the shit once again. boom and bust dont work for no one. :018:

Chelski played a couple of their (English) youngsters in the cup.

I think that's partly down to the current Academy system, Liverpool and Arsenal are a lot more worse than Chelsea in this instance.

its the way they sniff around other clubs youngsters that piss me off. usually illegally and without remorse:018:
ken masterbates was pissed off at leeds and chelsea ended up paying them off. money no object again.
john terry £10,000 fine today for saying something to 4yellows your off poll.compare his wages to mine that works out at £10 smack on the funny bone.:018:its a joke

Chelski played a couple of their (English) youngsters in the cup.

Jimmy Smith and Michael Machinne (sp?) are their own products on loan at QPR who both played in the major pre-season friendlies and last game last season.

If you look at Arsenal, who poach far and wide, they recently attracted a 16 yo from Barcalona, have 16 yo Polish keeper on their books, a midfielder from Sao Paulo.

Liverpool operate similar but pick up players from lower leagues, Spain and France like Paul Anderson from Hull and many more. They have just lauched a bid for a 16 yo Scottish lad from Hamilton Accies.

If you look at Arsenal, who poach far and wide, they recently attracted a 16 yo from Barcalona, have 16 yo Polish keeper on their books, a midfielder from Sao Paulo.

Liverpool operate similar but pick up players from lower leagues, Spain and France like Paul Anderson from Hull and many more. They have just lauched a bid for a 16 yo Scottish lad from Hamilton Accies.

just watching liverpool v arsenal. 4-1 arsenal at ht. dont see many poached players in there team, just good up and coming players.

arsen the master :038:

arsenal will be chasing the top 2 again soon.much better to watch than moronio's misfits :icon_cool

24 Almunia
31 Hoyte
05 Toure
20 Djourou - Poached from a Swiss club
45 Traore - Poached from Monaco
32 Walcott
04 Fabregas
17 Song Billong - Poached from Bastia
15 Denilson - Poached for 500k from Sao Paulo
09 Julio Baptista
30 Aliadiere

21 Poom, 02 Diaby, 33 Connolly (Home-grown born in Barnet), 40 Lansbury (Home-grown from Enfield), 43 Randall (from M.K.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669