" the bubble has burst "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got in from pub after chelsea game. WWFC IMO were the better team, they closed chelsea down at every opportunity and deserved the 1-1 result. The fact the sky poeple mentioned leicester about times made it even better!

Well done Wycombe

what topped it off for me was moronio stuck for words when asked about staying or going. the fact that they haven't gone mad in the tranny window gives me the impression roman emperor has said , sort this team out with what youv'e got. i think he's lost it, £300 million worth of players and they draw 1-1 with wico wandwavers.ffs it's obscene :018:

I think Heskey was a decent deal at the time, MON would get 11 million to spend and try to take us to next level. (Top 6? In Bolton-esque style) But then Celtic came a-calling.

I agree it was good money but it was also the beginning of a successful team being broken up.

moronio....."chelsea squad is worse than newcastle" quote

i'm starting to feel sorry for him. he goes on to say...."abramovitch has blocked any chance of strengthening squad this january" :icon_cry:

View attachment 927
click image

Last edited:
But, conversly, Chelsea cheated us with that diving penalty, so surely that brings bad memories too?

It's just getting better and better.

"But Abramovich may not be there to see the striker in action as he has threatened to boycott Saturday's match at Anfield. The Russian does not think Blues fans appreciate him enough. (Daily Mail)"

With a bit of luck, he'll be on his way soon, having coughed up £250 million only to find little love from the fans. And Chelsea will be deep in the shite.

It's just getting better and better.

"But Abramovich may not be there to see the striker in action as he has threatened to boycott Saturday's match at Anfield. The Russian does not think Blues fans appreciate him enough. (Daily Mail)"

With a bit of luck, he'll be on his way soon, having coughed up £250 million only to find little love from the fans. And Chelsea will be deep in the shite.

I doubt it - the club has been completely restructured and financially sound. There was a bit about them and their finances on the tele the other night. He had already said that he had put in enough to make them self sufficient & this was the last year he would be putting more cash in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669