The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumours Thread

Chelsea and Manchester United have both had scouts watch Leicester City's Australian Under 20 international James Wesolowski, after originally being recommended from some performances in the Youth World Cup last year. They are very surprised he is unable to get into the Leicester side but Chelsea see him as "one for the future, in the mould of Makelele". Trust me this will happen!

:icon_eek: :icon_eek:

They wouldn't be fecking surprised if the knew our manager

and seeing as weso is a nice lad he can go for £125,000

West Brom striker John Hartson has been told he can leave the club on loan if he gets an offer. (Daily Mirror)

wouldnt say no... not so much a rumour, but just stating an option.

haz

West Brom striker John Hartson has been told he can leave the club on loan if he gets an offer. (Daily Mirror)

wouldnt say no... not so much a rumour, but just stating an option.

haz

Hartson and Horsfield up front

Now that's what I call Total Football !!

Hartson said he would always go to Swansea to finish his career after West Brom....so i can't see that happening even though it would be good for us

Chelsea and Manchester United have both had scouts watch Leicester City's Australian Under 20 international James Wesolowski, after originally being recommended from some performances in the Youth World Cup last year. They are very surprised he is unable to get into the Leicester side but Chelsea see him as "one for the future, in the mould of Makelele". Trust me this will happen!

What will happen?

no wonder he had no time to talk to me the fat fecker:icon_wink

No his mum just warned him to never talk to men that use topless pictures of themselves on the internet…

Confirmed in the other thread it wwas him I saw,didn't want to say hi though, just in case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669