The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumours Thread

Hearts targeting Rae and Hughes

Gavin Rae has had an injury-hit time at Ibrox
Hearts are in talks with departing Rangers midfielder Gavin Rae, and the former Ibrox player, Stephen Hughes, about possible moves to Tynecastle.
Rae, 29, has been told that he will not play a part in Walter Smith's plans for next season and is free to leave.

BBC Scotland understands that Hughes, who left Rangers in January 2005, is also in talks about a summer move.

Rae joined Rangers from Dundee in January 2004 but has endured an injury-hit time in Glasgow.

i know hughes left rangers to join us.... is this the same Stephen Hughes that plays for us? sorry if it has been said

BBC Scotland understands that Hughes, who left Rangers in January 2005, is also in talks about a summer move.

From the city web site, on hughes player info:

''Leicester city managed to beat the scottish transfer deadline to agree terms for stephen hughes in january 2005''

the facts match up....

From a well known rumours site. ;)

Leicester will sign benjalounn from hibernian for 1.5 million with rab douglas going the other way as goalkeeper cach

just been reading on chavtalk.co.uk and they reckon its just been announced on SSN that Hendrie, N'Gotty and De Zeeuw are being unveiled at LCFC today. :confused:

Probably tripe as no link to the source.

Anyone been watching SSN this morning???

just been reading on chavtalk.co.uk and they reckon its just been announced on SSN that Hendrie, N'Gotty and De Zeeuw are being unveiled at LCFC today. :confused:

Probably tripe as no link to the source.

Anyone been watching SSN this morning???

great :(

why buy 2 people who are starting to find it hard to indicate when they need the toilet.

It's been on in the background since 9am, haven't seen or heard anything.

it was about 8.10 and I think they just read a newspaper story... so i've been told???? Who knows what to believe.

it was about 8.10 and I think they just read a newspaper story... so i've been told???? Who knows what to believe.

no one on chav talk to start with

apparently its a done deal i asked my brother and he goes he heard it on sky sports news in the morning about 8ish before he was about to leave to go for his exam, he goes he wasn't sure if it is paper talk or real, but he also said that he heard tomorrow there will be a press conference at the club and they will unevril Allen as the new manager and the 3 signings later on in the day (not from SSN), he goes it is everything he heard and he is not 100% sure

i said good luck for your english lit exam lil bro and he goes thank you and enjoy work, then we hang up the phone and i went for a smoke and he finished eating his coco pops

i said good luck for your english lit exam lil bro and he goes thank you and enjoy work, then we hang up the phone and i went for a smoke and he finished eating his coco pops

i dont like this one little bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670