The champagne on ice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope that keeps Leeds down too

so MK Dons. Assuming they win their game in hand, are 8 points behind us with 9 points left to play for. We have a slightly better goal difference - scunthorpe, southend and crewe to play.

so MK Dons. Assuming they win their game in hand, are 8 points behind us with 9 points left to play for. We have a slightly better goal difference - scunthorpe, southend and crewe to play.

Can't we now just forget about the maths! It's irrelevant, we are going up.

you speak for yourself, I was confident right from the start and it never altered all season, so don't start giving me all this bollocks about everybody said it, because they didn't! Everyone is an expert after the event, but very few stood up at the start and said we would do it first time! So bollocks to your comment!
I look forward to your predictions next season this time next year!

fcuking unbelievable!

:015:

I put a tenner on us e/way. So that money will be due. I suppose I 'brainwaved' that we were going to find it easy.

Willlow bet on every other team to win the league. :icon_lol:

You are not on my level are you! Nothing of the above applies to me.

Now just admit you were one of the doom mongers from the start, only Melton, Lako and myself had the bollocks to shout out what we believed in right from the start, now you come spurting the bollocks.....

from what i've written on here i think i can safely say i have talked about us going up from the start as has Singth

from what i've written on here i think i can safely say i have talked about us going up from the start as has Singth

Well you can sleep well tonight as well. But to be honest not many shouted out loud from the start did they?
Remember this is a shit hot league and very hard to get out of, which is true if you have a shit team, which we don't..........:icon_bigg

Well you can sleep well tonight as well. But to be honest not many shouted out loud from the start did they?
Remember this is a shit hot league and very hard to get out of, which is true if you have a shit team, which we don't..........:icon_bigg

your not wrong BG. I couldn't believe people on here less than a week ago were worrying about not getting automatic.

Unbelievable!!!

We drank the bottle dry at Hereford I reckon. Jealous of you lot who are going to Southend, that could turn in to a right old 'jolly-boys' at the seaside. Is anybody making a weekend of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669