The Championship

Do I now pay over 375 quid to watch us in the Championship!
Thoughts at the moment are no feckin way, but have a few months to decide.

For the love of **** please don't turn up against WH

Do I now pay over 375 quid to watch us in the Championship!
Thoughts at the moment are no feckin way, but have a few months to decide.
You will but you shouldn't

Jamie Lawrence was the pineapple. And if I'm not mistaken he had previous. Armed robbery was it?
He was a few years after Neil Lewis, I don't think they were at the club at the same time. Though both had haircuts which would make any passing short-back-and-sides racist, or David Baddiel, foam at the mouth

Right here goes nothing, trying to have some positivity surrounding our current malaise...........

Keeping with current reasoned and rational thinking on here ( I know it's a stretch ) it is reasonable to speculate that over 80-90% of the squad will be sold. The question is who will most likely leave, for me I can only see the following remaining:

1. Iversen
2. James Justin ( only because of his long term injuries)
3. Faes
4. Souttare (apologies if spelt wrong)
5. Ricardo ( will clubs take the risk on his injuries?)
6. Vardy
7. Daka
8. Soumare
9. Thomas

That leaves an entire midfield that will need to be sourced which will take some serious scouting and a lot of risk from the board. We have done it before and done it well, can we repeat history and pluck some gems out of league 1 and 2 because they are there.

All of those players listed above can hold their own in the championship ( even Thomas) and I would say are too good for it. That back four will be formidable if it stays fit, for me the difference between the Prem and the Championship are the strikers, in the Prem one mistake you are punished not so in the Championship, Vardy and Daka should score a hatful next season.

I am not sure if we have anyone from the development squad who can step up and the only one I heard about was Braybrook? There are many on here far more knowledgeable than I about our academy, it would be interesting if there are a few who could move into the first team next season.

The most important acquisition will be the manager we must appoint someone young and hungry and with a clear vision of where he wants to take the club. Rest assured we will still be a club with pulling power for a decent manager. I would like to see a manager appointed that implements his playing style from top to bottom right through every age group.

He was a few years after Neil Lewis, I don't think they were at the club at the same time. Though both had haircuts which would make any passing short-back-and-sides racist, or David Baddiel, foam at the mouth
They were here together for a couple of years. Lewis signed by Little, Lawrence signed by McGhee. Both left in 1997.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663