Under 21s The development squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rich could've gone with this excuse. The entire Forest squad have spent the season shit faced. Hence the poor results.

The stated objective at the beginning of the season was promotion.
The stated objective at the start of every game is to win that game and that is exactly what they should prepare to do.

I think some people on here need to get some perspective and chill out.

I think some people on here need to get some perspective and chill out.

I agree: I've been without a proper PC for three months and it is just FANTASTIC to have full access to this wonderful site once more! (Wonder how long it'll take for this bubble to burst.) :icon_bigg

Were losing 2-0 to Man City. Currently winning 3-2. St Ledger on the score sheet.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if this Tom Hopper lad is the real deal?

I met a bloke last year that works at a block of student flats in Lincoln. When we got chatting about footy he asked if as a City fan, I knew of Tom Hopper. He claimed to know his family in Boston and told me that Tom was more than a little frustrated that he hadn't been given more opportunities in the first team as he felt his performances for the youth teams had merited it since he moved from Boston's youth setup.

To quote Wayne's World; He was awfully well informed for a security guard.

I met a bloke last year that works at a block of student flats in Lincoln. When we got chatting about footy he asked if as a City fan, I knew of Tom Hopper. He claimed to know his family in Boston and told me that Tom was more than a little frustrated that he hadn't been given more opportunities in the first team as he felt his performances for the youth teams had merited it since he moved from Boston's youth setup.

To quote Wayne's World; He was awfully well informed for a security guard.

its that type of attitude that to me suggest no, he's not the real deal.

its that type of attitude that to me suggest no, he's not the real deal.

It could of course be that he just knows the family and made something mildly interesting up to keep the convo going.

He also claimed to have shagged John-Jo Shelvey's mum. I hope he doesn't get his looks from her.......

The security guard that is, not Tom Hopper.

Last edited:

Ive heard that he's entirely fictitious. So, I think the security guard from the block of student flats is telling one of those delicious pies made with pig meat that have crusty pastry and originated from Melton, obviously, seeing as this Hopper lad doesn't even exist

He didn't look anything special when I saw him playing for Bury last season.

Billy Kee had an attitude like that - and look where he is now.

I looked him up on Wikipedia to make sure it was actually Bury I saw him play for, and apparently he's an actor from Coalville.

Well. have we finished in the play off places to win the division?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669