The Famous Blue Chair - Interview Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the subject of x-box, have you completed Halo 2 yet and if so were you extremely disappointed by the ending?

Boy Genius said:
would you ever want to be a pimp?
of course!
money for nothing and your chicks for free as Mr Knopfler once said :lol:

Joe_Fox said:
On the subject of x-box, have you completed Halo 2 yet and if so were you extremely disappointed by the ending?
got about half way through and was not impressed. haven't played it for about 6 weeks. I plan to finish it at some point though. very poor sequel in my eyes.

ScarboroughFox said:
When ordering a Guinness at a local boozer, do you get irrate when the bar tender doesnt let it settle??

On the subject of guinness i have recently been told the good stuff is red, did you know this?
It really pi55es me off scarby. almost as much as a sticking a fecking shamrock on the top to make it look Irish. Do that in the pubs outside of temple bar and the barman would rightly get a kicking :evil:

red guinness? never heard of it? Macky? shed any light on it?

Boy Genius said:
MKFox said:
Boy Genius said:
would you ever want to be a pimp?
of course!
money for nothing and your chicks for free as Mr Knopfler once said :lol:

Who said anything about chicks?

:? if you needed to 'clean the pipes out' you'd have all your bitches to choose from.

MKFox said:
Joe_Fox said:
got about half way through and was not impressed. haven't played it for about 6 weeks. I plan to finish it at some point though. very poor sequel in my eyes.

Stick with it MK, I assure you it gets better. Much better in fact. The first few levels are, I agree, pretty bland but the latter half of the game is truly awesome. New baddies, new weapons and some serious twists in the story.

Back to the questions:

If you could be anyone for one day, who would it be and why?

Joe_Fox said:
If you could be anyone for one day, who would it be and why?

angelina jolie and i wouldn't leave the house :wink:

who's next then? I've got to get some work done before Homer's question, section d is applied!

mainly george/ burtons & next im not bothered really i could never afford expensive designer gear in fact when i was younger my mother bought my clothes from the old army and navy stores in fact for two years i went to school dressed as a japanese rear admiral :roll:

ever been arrested?

What is your favourite Ganster film.

mainly george/ burtons & next im not bothered really i could never afford expensive designer gear in fact when i was younger my mother bought my clothes from the old army and navy stores in fact for two years i went to school dressed as a japanese rear admiral

Soon to be forever "High and Mighty" after the dedicated work you will put in for the culinary guide thread

(if it's not already)

yes ive been arrested for criminal damage there was no further action

my favourite gangster film is scarface

Do you like dogs and wasps?

i like dogs apart from pikey dogs i was once attacked by them on the way home from school
im shit scared of wasps.........and rats :roll:

What's your favourite meal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673