The Future - is it bright?

Status
Not open for further replies.
on the plus side, if he's selling, he does have to find a buyer...

Yes - there will a lengthy queue of those. All waiting to guarantee our debts; reimburse Mandaric. Not a problem.

Frankly, I think he will have to wait on - hope that we are promoted - and then he might find a buyer.

Cnut

(not aimed at anyone in particular just really badly wanted to type it)

I think that is the word you write most - at least in the 2 days I've been on the site.:icon_wink

the worst day in nearly 40 years of suffering (cos following the city has rarely been anything else). i watched the tears rolling down my 12 year olds face and i felt guilty for saddling him with this cross when he would rather have been a gooner. (yeah i know - character buliding is what i keep telling him).

anyway, someone nailed it earlier - MM is both the problem and the solution. i posted months ago that portsmouth only got going when redknapp came back on the understanding that MM butted out of the day to day running of the club including, most importantly, transfer deal veto and transfer target selection in many cases. i know first hand (well second actually) that a manager interviewed for us last summer was told exactly that.
i detected in last nights interview on SS news that he might just have realised that this is the time for him to take a back seat. whether IH has the mentality to manage a club of this size is questionable. however, whichever mangaer we have next season has a much better chance of success if MM arranges one of his family get-togethers every week. should we get back up, we must hope that MM can resist the temptation to stick his oar back in or we could become a yo yo club between the wrong two divisions. (he wouldnt stay if this happens again anyway)

and lastly, pray that leeds stay down as we dont want to be everyones 'cup final' next season.

Last edited:
Is the future bright? It could be, but I have a sneaking suspicion we have yet to hit the bottom of the curve. It will get worse before it gets better, IMO. Let's see where we are at Christmas...

Any particular Christmas? I, for one, am fed up with waiting to see where we are at Christmas, because, generally, we know where we'll be at Christmas, the same as at any other time of the year, fecked!

Gotta give him his dos, at least Jeff tried looking it up.

'Dos' is a command line based operating system, surely you mean 'dues' you numpty?

Any time for the apology, in the next day or so is best. :icon_wink

My opinion of the future looking bright has certainly decreased in the last half an hour.

No apology is do, do to the fact I'm right you numpty :icon_cool

:018: :018: :018: Are you IH's "special" son as you seem unable to admit your mistakes? :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669