Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2023 rumours thread - it's started already!

No. He’s been selected in a couple of squads but hasn’t made his debut yet, so calling him a “Danish international” is a bit odd.

Aye, but how many caps for Dana did Sharon Cohen have when calling herself Dana International? Same thing innit.

Aye, but how many caps for Dana did Sharon Cohen have when calling herself Dana International? Same thing innit.
No international train has ever stopped at Stratford International. Neither Ashford International nor Ebbsfleet International host international trains nowadays. Same thing innit.

Can he distribute the ball better than a 5 year old?

Everton training video has now been deleted with fans having said they could hear the name of their next signing being mentioned - Leicester's Northern Ireland defender Jonny Evans, 35. (Mail)

Mads H looks like a decent keeper. Good shot stopper and good with his feet.

Do we talk of exverted keepers now? That is, keepers that move into CB to start the attack. As I recall, Rodgers (remember him?) used to like a defensive midfielder to do that (Youri did it a lot) FBs push up and wide, CBs move apart and a DM would drop in. I guess if you have a keeper that can pass a ball reliably then why not have them come forward instead.

Mads H looks like a decent keeper. Good shot stopper and good with his feet.

Do we talk of exverted keepers now? That is, keepers that move into CB to start the attack. As I recall, Rodgers (remember him?) used to like a defensive midfielder to do that (Youri did it a lot) FBs push up and wide, CBs move apart and a DM would drop in. I guess if you have a keeper that can pass a ball reliably then why not have them come forward instead.
A sweeper keeper?

Both are applicable (or even simply just rushie) but they're hardly sexy modern parlance that attempts to give the idea that people know what they’re talking about and make it sound oh-so very ****ing clever.

Kick the ball into the goal, preferably the opposition's. It ain't rocket science.

Leicester are working on a loan deal for Italy Under-21 midfielder Cesare Casadei from Chelsea to further strengthen Enzo Maresca’s squad at the King Power Stadium.‌

Maresca has been busy in the transfer market since his appointment as he looks to fill the void left by James Maddison’s departure to Tottenham Hotspur and interest from Newcastle United in Harvey Barnes.‌

Casadei has emerged as an option on a season-long loan from Chelsea after he played in the Championship with Reading in the last campaign, making 15 appearances as the club were relegated.‌

With Leicester now in the second-tier, another loan move would give him the opportunity for regular senior football before returning to compete for a place in Mauricio Pochettino’s squad.‌

Given that he cost Chelsea a total package of £17 million to buy from Inter Milan a year ago, he has been a sought-after player in the Championship given how highly rated he is at Stamford Bridge. Arriving on a six-year deal, he is seen as a player with huge potential.‌

He has trained with the Italian squad under Roberto Mancini and this summer went to the Under-20s World Cup where he reached the final and lost to Uruguay but won the Golden Boot with seven goals and was named player of the tournament.‌

After relegation, Leicester have also released Caglar Soyuncu, Ayoze Pérez, Daniel Amartey and Ryan Bertrand. Harry Winks and Conor Coady have been arrivals during Maresca’s rebuild. He has also brought in Willy Caballero as assistant manager.‌

Maresca is also on the verge of signing Brondby goalkeeper Mads Hermansen in a deal worth around £6 million.‌

Hermansen is back-up to Leicester’s former goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel for Denmark and will compete to be first-choice under Maresca. There is interest in Swansea forward Joel Piroe but also competition for his signature.

I thought we'd already been told 'no' by Chelsea? Did I misread that? Am I confusing Casadei (shame his name's not Davide ;) ) with someone else? Have we not taken no for an answer? Or have I dreamt the whole thing?

I thought we'd already been told 'no' by Chelsea? Did I misread that? Am I confusing Casadei (shame his name's not Davide ;) ) with someone else? Have we not taken no for an answer? Or have I dreamt the whole thing?
I think it’s one of those where they want to see who comes in for him and assess the options. We want him sharpish so are probably pushing to convince him and them it’s the right step.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663