Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded winter 2022/23 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not seen any other source for this and this guy is not really legit is he?

A club legend but, like the others, his time has passed. He can't do 90 mins any more. If we're serious about rebuilding our squad, he can't really be a part of it.

Love him for his history and his attitude which has always been superb. He's done at this level though.

Agree with you, but even at his level I'd rather keep him around than have no backup to Tete.

Expect to see Maddison, Praet and KDH all used out wide still before the season is over...

Go on Jani!

He’s the last ****er still talking away in your kitchen after a party, refilling his glass when you just want him to leave so you can go to bed.
Well fair play to him you lightweight!

Takes ages to make signing announcement videos. They'll probably have him riding a kangaroo into the KP.
Rumour has it that Tete's nice meal was a kangaroo fillet. Souttar is a wee bit nonplussed about that, hence the delay.

Keylor Navas has signed for Forest

Really think we should've been on that!

Even Forest now have 2 keepers better than our first choice

Sky reporting that there aren't any issues after Souttar's medical and all should be fine.

Vestergaard explains reason for staying at Leicester​

Jannik Vestergaard has told a Danish TV station that he wanted to leave Leicester City this month but was unable to because of personal reasons.
The 30-year-old has made 23 appearances for the club since joining from Southampton in the summer of 2021.
He told Danish TV2: “I have not turned down a move to Hertha Berlin or anybody else because of money. That is simply not true.
“I have a special situation in my family, where we are right now expecting our second child.
“If we had come to an agreement with another club earlier in the transfer window, then my wife would have been able to make the journey with me, but now we are very close to her giving birth, so she is not allowed to travel.
“I can’t leave my pregnant wife alone in England with our other child – and soon a baby – and obviously I don’t want to be away in the first months of my baby’s life. What man could do that?”
Men huh. My mam 'ad me while she were workin down mine and still shifted 3 tons more than any bloke. She showered and went t' pub and downed 15 pints o' bitter

Shower! You were lucky etc etc etc

In that case the time it takes to fly between the countries is irrelevant.
Well he could’ve gone, had a medical, and been back by now. That or they could’ve sent someone to do a medical at our world class sporting facility. After she fires out the sprog they can be on their merry fecking way.

Well he could’ve gone, had a medical, and been back by now. That or they could’ve sent someone to do a medical at our world class sporting facility. After she fires out the sprog they can be on their merry fecking way.

What if she doesn't have the baby for a couple of weeks, and he's expected to be at his new club?

Just thought I'd post this incase anyone at LCFC HQ has issues with the fax machine....

I reckon the social media manager has just lost the password and can't back in to announce Souttar

I reckon the social media manager has just lost the password and can't back in to announce Souttar
MFA enabled and he just dropped his phone down the shitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669