The "I'm leaving on a Jet Plane" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stockholm is a great place to visit and the grounds are pretty good too, especially Djurgarden. They love English football fans too. We got free badges from all the grounds we went to.

Djurgarden and Hammarby are the targets plus the Rasunda if I have time on a tour or something. Djurgarden was used for the 1912 Olympics and is pretty much still intact for those interested. Hammarby are a bit nasty tho...but we signed Gerrbrand from them.

Djurgarden and Hammarby are the targets plus the Rasunda if I have time on a tour or something. Djurgarden was used for the 1912 Olympics and is pretty much still intact for those interested. Hammarby are a bit nasty tho...but we signed Gerrbrand from them.

There are plenty of reminders of the Olympics at Djurgarden, statues of the various events are in the alcoves around the ground. I'll try and let you see my pictures from the grounds we went to. Couldn't get in the Rasunda because they were playing an International there in a couple of days and even I couldn't find a way in.

We managed to sneak into Hammarby's ground, the away section was like going back in time to England in the early 80's. :icon_bigg

There are plenty of reminders of the Olympics at Djurgarden, statues of the various events are in the alcoves around the ground. I'll try and let you see my pictures from the grounds we went to. Couldn't get in the Rasunda because they were playing an International there in a couple of days and even I couldn't find a way in.

We managed to sneak into Hammarby's ground, the away section was like going back in time to England in the early 80's. :icon_bigg

Looks like they are going to replace it soon! Another traditional stadium, very British-esque in it's design.

Every time I speak to someone about Stockholm, it makes me wanna go more. I'll change to 60/40....I'd only go for 3 days thanks to the lack of sensible flights. :098:

This is just a thread for people to 'show off' about what holidays they are going on.Me I'm going to Anglesey camping,no plane and its 6 quid a night

I'm going boating on the Norfolk Broads with a few of the lads. Piss up.

off to cornwall in 46 days and tenerife 3 weeks later
:038::038:

not this time, the current mrs mk and the small people are coming as well to catch some breakers...

Hopefully get down in october by myself, I want to chalk off the Newquay to St agnes section of the SW coast path this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669