The iPhone Apps recommendation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my iPhone (3G) today! :)

Now recommend me some apps to download for free!
Already downloaded Sky Sports Centre, Google App (don't really know what its for though!), Facebook app, and Orange Wednesdays (how does that work, not being on Orange anymore!)

Want the Sky Sports TV thing, but nothing happened when I sent "Sky" to 2020?

It is free for three months for the first 150,000 people. This limit might have been reached which is why you are not recieving a reply. Maybe you could contact Sky and find out?

Cool. I wasn't even sure if I was sending a text properly to start with haha

Did you all get replies instantly?

Damn... finally got my code through in a text, but the Sky system doesn't accept Maestro? Gutted! :(

I just got my iPhone (3G) today! :)

Now recommend me some apps to download for free!
Already downloaded Sky Sports Centre, Google App (don't really know what its for though!), Facebook app, and Orange Wednesdays (how does that work, not being on Orange anymore!)

Want the Sky Sports TV thing, but nothing happened when I sent "Sky" to 2020?

It doesnt.

How does that work? Get a blank screen when I try :102:

Anyway got my first iphone today, fantastic piece of kit, loving it :icon_cool
the first time you play it you have to log into facebook. If your having problems maybe you should try reinstalling?

the first time you play it you have to log into facebook. If your having problems maybe you should try reinstalling?

I got it now thanks, I thought your original post meant it would work through the FB app. I downloaded the Blitz app and it works fine. Personally don't think it's possible to score as highly on the iphone though....

Did you get anywhere with this in the end? i.e is it worth me bothering to try?

Gave up after it didn't seem to accept Maestro, figured there was no way round it since I don't have another card?

I got it now thanks, I thought your original post meant it would work through the FB app. I downloaded the Blitz app and it works fine. Personally don't think it's possible to score as highly on the iphone though....

I have a score of 320k at the min. Still only third on my friends list though!

Gave up after it didn't seem to accept Maestro, figured there was no way round it since I don't have another card?

Got the free Sky Sports deal installed now just in time for the SA test series :icon_bigg. Granted, not using Maestro but it didn't accept Visa Debit either.

Got the free Sky Sports deal installed now just in time for the SA test series :icon_bigg. Granted, not using Maestro but it didn't accept Visa Debit either.

Really? Annoying... my HSBC card is switching soon to Visa Debit instead, was hoping I'd be able to use it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669