The Jamie Vardy appreciation thread

Odd watching that. There's one or two goals in there where he doesn't just run behind the last defender.

Odd watching that. There's one or two goals in there where he doesn't just run behind the last defender.
They would be the penalties won by running in behind the last defender and cleverly and deliberately tangling his legs with theirs.

Oh and the volley against Liverpool but Mignolet was off his line so it wasn’t that good.

Lord Jamie of Vardyshire.

I'm assuming he would be the first player to join the 100 club scoring all the goals for LCFC?

If he gets to 113 goals he will break the top 20. Which realistically could happen by the end of next season.

He's already got more than the like of Torres, Ronaldo, Tevez, Hazard. Ian Wright is on 113 goals in 19th place.

91 is an impressive feat...all with little old Leicester. And he's only played in the premier since the age of

Was his Palace goal celebration deliberately to take the piss out of the Eagles do you think? I thought it was hilarious.

Was his Palace goal celebration deliberately to take the piss out of the Eagles do you think? I thought it was hilarious.

I reckon so. There's been more talk about that/if it's fair on their fans than there's been about fans chucking stuff on the pitch.

It was a bit of banter.

Anyone with the confidence to do that is on top form. He just doesn't give a flying ****. (Pun intended)

If he gets to 113 goals he will break the top 20. Which realistically could happen by the end of next season.

He's already got more than the like of Torres, Ronaldo, Tevez, Hazard. Ian Wright is on 113 goals in 19th place.

91 is an impressive feat...all with little old Leicester. And he's only played in the premier since the age of

I noted Wright's record too. Mainly because he is the only striker that I think compares to Vardy in terms of style, attitude and background.

How on earth are we going to replace him? We've probably got 18 months left before we'll need to.

I noted Wright's record too. Mainly because he is the only striker that I think compares to Vardy in terms of style, attitude and background.

How on earth are we going to replace him? We've probably got 18 months left before we'll need to.

I think this will be the most difficult and important transfer task we've ever had.

Do we try to find someone with the same style of play? But will that person be a natural finisher like him? Will they work as hard? Will they be as loyal?

He's so versatile. Counter attack at first but he has developed his game into so much more. He is superb. Even without the pace he'd be so deadly because of his positioning, vision and runs.

I genuinely cannot remember the last time he was offside.

He is rarely offside though.

He's been offside 12 times in the league this season. He's in second place in the PL behind Chris Wood, who has been offside 14 times.
Last season he finished third in the PL offsides table, with 37. Behind Wood (53), and Glenn Murray (38)
The season we won the league he was only offside 26 times, 10th in the league.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463