The Last King Of Scotland

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzzysgal

Just been to see a preview screening of this film tonight - it's on general release on January 13th.
Bear with me.
It's about Idi Amin and a young Scottish doctor. Now the synopsis did nothing to excite me, as I'm not exactly known for my knowledge of politics or foreign affairs, but it was a freebie.
Have to say that I really enjoyed it, and if you get the chance, go along to see it for yourselves. It's quite funny in parts(!) and there is a fair bit of female nudity :icon_roll , also lots of blood and gore.

Overall, I'd give it 8/10

Oh yeah, any Gillian Anderson fans? She's in it.

Just been to see a preview screening of this film tonight - it's on general release on January 13th.
Bear with me.
It's about Idi Amin and a young Scottish doctor. Now the synopsis did nothing to excite me, as I'm not exactly known for my knowledge of politics or foreign affairs, but it was a freebie.
Have to say that I really enjoyed it, and if you get the chance, go along to see it for yourselves. It's quite funny in parts(!) and there is a fair bit of female nudity :icon_roll , also lots of blood and gore.

MK will be at the premiere then.

Bear with me.

Damn, I had free screening tickets but couldn't make it. Got some for the Beatrix Potter film also (not really my cup of tea) wonder if there will be any nudity in that????

Got some for the Beatrix Potter film also (not really my cup of tea) wonder if there will be any nudity in that????
There's the harrowing scene where Mr Jeremy Fisher bends Mrs Tiggywinkle over and gives her a good fisting.....Jemima Puddleduck does some a2m action with Peter Rabbit too....

Last edited:
Damn, I had free screening tickets but couldn't make it. Got some for the Beatrix Potter film also (not really my cup of tea) wonder if there will be any nudity in that????

I've got those too! :icon_wink
Last film I saw with Renee Zellweger and Ewan McGregor was diabolical though :icon_sad:

There's the harrowing scene where Mr Jeremy Fisher bends Mrs Tiggywinkle over and gives her a good fisting.....Jemima Puddleduck does some a2m action with Peter Rabbit too....

I've heard they renamed Peter, it's now Peter "rampant" Rabbit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669