The LCFC ex-players thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackpool have signed Andy Welsh on a 1 year deal:icon_wink

Bumper night last night

Clarence, Joachim, Cadamarteri, Cresswell, Gillespie

And another goal for Chris O'Gravy :038:

Maybe Durham was right all along.........

Bumper night last night

Clarence, Joachim, Cadamarteri, Cresswell, Gillespie

And another goal for Chris O'Gravy :038:

Kevin Ellison got one for Chester as well

danny thomas?? didnt he used to play for us????

The one who scored for Macclesfield last night appears, according to Soccerbase, not to be 'our' Danny Thomas - but I'm not sure that I believe it.

The Macclesfield OS does nothing to clear the question up, giving his previous club as Hereford (which would suggest that he is 'our' Danny Thomas), but a birth-date in 1987 (which would suggest that he is not 'our' Danny Thomas).

I'm going to stick my neck out and say that it is 'our' Danny Thomas - but I will let you know if I prove differently.

Last edited:
How are the mighty fallen! :icon_roll

Don't forget Spurs were battling with us for his signature. And as I've posted before it (allegedly) took the gift of a Ferrari to persuade him to join us instead :icon_conf

You simply have to love him........

I have a horrible feeling that there might be more to the PT/Junior Lewis love-in than meets the eye. A length of cardboard tubing and a dozen gerbils come to mind.....

Last edited:
How are the mighty fallen! :icon_roll

Thankfully forgetting about Junior for a moment (we haven't had many worse players - tho' he did at least try) - the decline and fall of Peter Taylor is just mind boggling. This is the guy who was England Caretaker Manager not that long ago.

The thing is that I give him some credit (despite him largely being responsible with the idiot directors of the time for ruining our club) for continuing in his trade irrespective.

Lars Hirschfeld had a fantastic Champions Leauge campaign with Rosenborg.

I think Lars only played in one league game with Leicester..... perhaps against Plymouth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669