The League Paper

Status
Not open for further replies.

PONTUS KAAMARK

You probably already no this but I have found this to be a far better spend/read on a sunday than compared to buying other shitey tabliods or broadsheets to get your LCFC fix.

Its a little more expensive at £1.20 but a far far far better, more interesting factual read.

Buy it sunday (unless we lose when like me you dont buy or watch anything!) and see what you think, if you think its toss them I am sorry!

Can't say i've noticed it before. Depending on circulation i would give it a go, providing its not a 5 mile walk to obtain a copy.

Plus they gave out a free copy with a match programme at a couple of games recently - Derby and Leeds I think.

Read it the other weekend! Very good paper. Worth the extra money to get a more indepth match report IMO

You can Get it at most supermarkets but they wil probably only have a few copies

PONTUS KAAMARK said:
You probably already no this but I have found this to be a far better spend/read on a sunday than compared to buying other shitey tabliods or broadsheets to get your LCFC fix.

Its a little more expensive at £1.20 but a far far far better, more interesting factual read.

Click on the paper to see the TV ad​

IMO a good read and well worth the extra over the other tabloids. Should also be available on Mondays.​

Hazzman said:
They are being given out free at Luton on Saturday.

I can't wait till Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was about to say "Good news - £1.20 saved" - but it will last week's which I have already read!
:icon_sad:

A good read, although sometimes they get it wrong - a few weeks back their front page exclusive was that Ian Holloway was to be appointed our manager the following week - nearly made me choke on my meusli!:mad:

Real Sharapova said:
A good read, although sometimes they get it wrong - a few weeks back their front page exclusive was that Ian Holloway was to be appointed our manager the following week - nearly made me choke on my meusli!:mad:

then get a proper blokes breakfast down you and stop eating sawdust and hamster shit :icon_roll ;)

There is a new Sports paper coming out soon I believe,a Daily.Can't remember what its called though..

highland fox said:
There is a new Sports paper coming out soon I believe,a Daily.Can't remember what its called though..

The Daily Sport and on Sunday it'll be called the... :icon_roll :icon_wink

Yorkshire Vixen said:
did anyone buy it yesterday?? it had an article with the birch :icon_bigg

Related to the clubs attempts to knife the poor bugger in the back wasn't it?

This club sometimes does some incredibly stupid acts without thinking! Disgraceful acts such as these will not be tolerated. Loyalty is a commodity in short supply, and fair enough some might argue that the Birch has done well out of Leicester City, but we the supporters have done well out of his past contributions as a player. I am too young to remember the claw, but those were the days when players were not on the same kind of money that they get today.

It boils my blood to see certain players put in no effort, and walk away with a very ample salary, yet it is the Birch who will suffer at the hands of Jo Bucci, or whoever the feck this came from. So what if he is on decent wages, he deserves it! He didn't make those wages as a player but while he did play he loved playing for this club. He gave his all for this club, and he made this city his home. He is the very fabric of this club, like you or I who turn out every week no matter what.

Jo Bucci can shove it!:013:

Bring Back the Birch!

Last edited:
It brings it home when you consider that Birch is earning in a year what we were paying Ian Walker to do in a week.

I am sure Birch is doing more for LCFC than any of us will ever realise. Possibly more than most players. However, one duty I would like to see him relieved of is reading the team out before the match. Better atmosphere when Brad (?) does it. (IMO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669