The Leicester City Points & Position Tracker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're a point ahead! :icon_lol:

Reading through the posts on the Reading board the majority were fairly even handed and even positive about our visit and the possibility of gaining promotion in that game.

Reading through the posts on the Reading board the majority were fairly even handed and even positive about our visit and the possibility of gaining promotion in that game.

I seem to remember that they sealed their Championship title with a 1-1 draw at the Walkers in 2006.

I seem to remember that they sealed their Championship title with a 1-1 draw at the Walkers in 2006.

eeerrr... no! It guaranteed them promotion.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do tonights results leave us? 14 points needed for promotion?

How do tonights results leave us? 14 points needed for promotion?

Mathematically yes but I reckon 85 pts will do it. Could be assured by Easter. Earliest I can see it being confirmed is home to Sheffield wed on thE 4th April. might make arrangements to come up for that one.

Sky Bet are offering 1/500 on us getting promoted and 1/50 on winning the title. You can get better odds on Hudderfield winning the play offs than us (we're 300/1!).

We really don't need to look at the table/other teams results any more.

We're finally out of this shit heap of a league.

Sky Bet are offering 1/500 on us getting promoted and 1/50 on winning the title. You can get better odds on Hudderfield winning the play offs than us (we're 300/1!).

We really don't need to look at the table/other teams results any more.

I know we all know it but other people saying it makes it real.

For that alone I Love You. :kiss2:

9 more points to seal promotion according to my model. I suspect 4 more points will do it and 9 more will seal the league title.

Mixed feelings here. Yes, the Premier League is where we would like to be but the high profile, money and everything is ultimately ruining (has already ruined?) the game we all love and once the TV companies find something else............

Plus, this "shit heap of a league" has been *very* enjoyable this season :icon_bigg

Mixed feelings here. Yes, the Premier League is where we would like to be but the high profile, money and everything is ultimately ruining (has already ruined?) the game we all love and once the TV companies find something else............

Plus, this "shit heap of a league" has been *very* enjoyable this season :icon_bigg
I got a bit of a slagging for saying something like this last season. I understand why, but it's true - this season has been fantastic and truly memorable, while next season - assuming we do go up - we'll have to get used to being patronised/ignored, getting the odd hammering, and aiming to finish 17th, winning maybe ten or twelve games in the process, if we do well. We all want to be in the big time, but the Prem is a distasteful circus of a league, surrounded by hyperbole and bullshit. I'll be delighted to be back, but I'll feel a bit dirty at the same time.

Let's enjoy this season while it lasts...

I got a bit of a slagging for saying something like this last season. I understand why, but it's true - this season has been fantastic and truly memorable, while next season - assuming we do go up - we'll have to get used to being patronised/ignored, getting the odd hammering, and aiming to finish 17th, winning maybe ten or twelve games in the process, if we do well. We all want to be in the big time, but the Prem is a distasteful circus of a league, surrounded by hyperbole and bullshit. I'll be delighted to be back, but I'll feel a bit dirty at the same time.

Let's enjoy this season while it lasts...

At least we will be able to watch them regularly Dessie. A big plus for me.

But a bit shit for those of us who like to watch our football live on Saturday afternoons. Monday night and Sunday teatime is just wrong.

We'll probably have fewer games moved for TV next season than we have this season. But with all Prem games being shown live somewhere, there will always be streams available for people who can't get to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669