the met

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKFox

so the old bill are fined £175,000 of tax payers money (plus, I assume legal costs) for protecting the public by eliminating a potential threat to the nations security, who was here illegally anyway.

Am I alone in wondering what the feck is happening?:102:

so the old bill are fined £175,000 of tax payers money (plus, I assume legal costs) for protecting the public by eliminating a potential threat to the nations security, who was here illegally anyway.

No.

I am assuming that in future we allow potential terrorist free reign to do what the **** they like - while coppers are given packs of documentation to complete before even thinking about getting a night-stick out.

Have an enquiry, make recommendations and demand the resignation of an inept man is one thing...but to wilfully throw away public funds is crass in the extreme.

Don't worry we are safe, cops only arrest Blacks apparantly (sorry if you are of ethnic origin Disco, would kind of invalidate my point, and you should probably keep an eye out for the old bill)

The fine and costs amounts to £0.5m but who do they pay it to? Well the fine will go straight back into the treasury and the £350,000 legal costs will go to the lawyers, the main effects will be to take a few coppers off the streets and make a few lawyers richer, if that's justice I prefer anarchy.

The fine and costs amounts to £0.5m but who do they pay it to? Well the fine will go straight back into the treasury and the £350,000 legal costs will go to the lawyers, the main effects will be to take a few coppers off the streets and make a few lawyers richer, if that's justice I prefer anarchy.
:018: You won't be complaining in a few years time.....

It's coming sometime, and maybe......

Last edited:

They got let off lightly. :018:

They did but the fine is just a ****ing farce, they should have all got jail, it was a summary execution of an innocent man.

What you bang up the coppers who pulled the triggers but were working on order? How were they to know he was innocent?

They did but the fine is just a ****ing farce, they should have all got jail, it was a summary execution of an innocent man.

Especially when it turns out "Ivor" bottled it. :icon_roll No order was given to shoot merely to detain. :icon_roll

Especially when it turns out "Ivor" bottled it. :icon_roll No order was given to shoot merely to detain. :icon_roll

Well they detained him... :icon_conf

What you bang up the coppers who pulled the triggers but were working on order? How were they to know he was innocent?

Yes.
There was no order to shoot him 7 times in the head from point blank range without identifying who he was.

The way that they have squirmed, tried to cover up their **** up and attempted to blacken the victim's character has been an absolute disgrace.

Yes.
There was no order to shoot him 7 times in the head from point blank range without identifying who he was.

The way that they have squirmed, tried to cover up their **** up and attempted to blacken the victim's character has been an absolute disgrace.

Im pretty sure the Poilce Officers involved thought they were acting in the countries best interests. I doubt they just fancied killing a Brazilian guy that day :102:

Im pretty sure the Poilce Officers involved thought they were acting in the countries best interests. I doubt they just fancied killing a Brazilian guy that day :102:

But 7 times from point blank range,but I agree they were acting on orders its the one who gave the orders who should be locked away

But 7 times from point blank range,but I agree they were acting on orders its the one who gave the orders who should be locked away

If you are told and beleive he is a bomber and poses a threat not only to you and your colleagues but a train and station full of innocent cilivilans, you would want to make sure he was dead right? Not be the Policeman who shot a terrorist only for him to activate his bomb anyway. I would have done the same.

shit, if i thought a suicide bomber from about to detonate i wouldn't stop at seven shots

Why was he because he was carrying a backpack and looked ' abit funny'.Ok so he was illegally but it hardly warrants being shot in the head at point blank range 7 times does it? What next..Library Book overdue by 3 days ? Give him 5 years in Solitary...?

Why was he because he was carrying a backpack and looked ' abit funny'.Ok so he was illegally but it hardly warrants being shot in the head at point blank range 7 times does it? What next..Library Book overdue by 3 days ? Give him 5 years in Solitary...?

So if your not sure if hes a terrorsit you only shoot him 3 times? He left a building the police were monitoring that was housing known, active terrorists. He was mistaken for one of them. They didnt call a crack squad in because he had a backpack ffs.

shit, if i thought a suicide bomber from about to detonate i wouldn't stop at seven shots

Quite.

I dont understand the 'why 7 shots' brigade. Like it was OK to shoot him in the head but only twice would have made it easier to swallow :icon_roll

Quite.

I dont understand the 'why 7 shots' brigade. Like it was OK to shoot him in the head but only twice would have made it easier to swallow :icon_roll

Doubt it mate have you seen the size of the bullets :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670