The Safe House returns

Status
Not open for further replies.

spionfox

Some things are so good they are worth repeating.

That wasn't one MoFo :icon_wink

homer

Hope you don't mind, but I've arranged for some contract cleaners to come in and give the place a thorough once over - you will all be billed individually, of course, but I thought it better to get the place sorted, as we are going to have a very busy weekend indeed.

Real Sharapova

Hope you don't mind, but I've arranged for some contract cleaners to come in and give the place a thorough once over - you will all be billed individually, of course, but I thought it better to get the place sorted, as we are going to have a very busy weekend indeed.
I'm going to 'Boro so I'll probably pop in Saturday night and stay for a few months if that's all right. I'll bring a cheque for the cleaning, thanks for sorting that out Homer.

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
I may need to bring my own chair in here.

pork pie fox

I'll be in here from first thing on Saturday, until probably Sunday afternoon/evening. I'll keep out of their way if they're still here then, which, judging by the mess you've made, they may well be.

Blaarev

I'm going to 'Boro so I'll probably pop in Saturday night and stay for a few months if that's all right. I'll bring a cheque for the cleaning, thanks for sorting that out Homer.
I thought you said we were going to win 1-0 at Boro. :102:

homer

Dear all

I've got a Tesco delivery booked for 4.55pm on Saturday - 284 crates of lager and a tube of Pringles

I'm not sure it's going to be enough, to be honest, given the expected turn out. Can you all therefore please bring an extra bottle or three with you

Best regards

homer

pork pie fox

Dear all

I've got a Tesco delivery booked for 4.55pm on Saturday - 284 crates of lager and a tube of Pringles

I'm not sure it's going to be enough, to be honest, given the expected turn out. Can you all therefore please bring an extra bottle or three with you

Best regards

homer

That should last about a couple of hours. I'll bring a load of booze too. And a tube of Pringles.

Macky

Gruntled Member
I'll bring a 1/2 Oz of vitamin K and a load o'pills. I can set the decks up as well, make a proper party out of it

spionfox

I'll bring a 1/2 Oz of vitamin K and a load o'pills. I can set the decks up as well, make a proper party out of it

Can I plug my iPod into your deck Macky?

pork pie fox

Right then, I'm here for the foreseeable future. I'm gonna start drinking now though, so might be in a bit of a state later. Can someone let me know when it's safe to leave please?

Cate Fox

Right then, I'm here for the foreseeable future. I'm gonna start drinking now though, so might be in a bit of a state later. Can someone let me know when it's safe to leave please?

It will never be safe to leave... I'll get some more booze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669