The shirt poll

Which shirt?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
i voted for the 125 design simply because I don't want other fans to think that the sponsors are steering clear of us. It may be true that we cannot find a sponsor for next season but I would never want to admit that and give opposing fans the opportunity to air that argument. So we should make it clear that it is the 125th anniversary. Having said that I do feel it should be smaller and below the badge which should also be centered.

I still think the club have already decided it's going to be blank anyway, the poll is just a PR exercise, and the crappiness of the others (and the fact that they've not given proper designs, making them look even worse than they could actually be) is just so they can say they listened to the fans... when they've probably intended on making a blank one all along.

I suspect you're right - but remember, the marketing department need to justify their continued employment somehow ;)

Okay, I'm really bored, with nothing to do (damn unemployment and the credit crunch)...

So I made this, which I think is something like it should look like (incorporating the 125 but keeping it blank)

The 125 could go on the sleeve(s) as well as/rather than under the badge though...

Okay, I'm really bored, with nothing to do (damn unemployment and the credit crunch)...

So I made this, which I think is something like it should look like (incorporating the 125 but keeping it blank)

The 125 could go on the sleeve(s) as well as/rather than under the badge though...

nice ,but should be adidas :icon_wink

voted for the 125 year logo

Ps. thanks for e-mail letting us know about this.

Last edited:
fdasasasasas;k!!

Absolutely spot on, although I've changed it around a little to look like this:

newcityshirtcopyvp0.png

I wonder how far away we'd be with getting something like this to the club?

If it goes well maybe worth purchasing for the first time in 16 seasons.

It would be nice if they released some of the older kits again, they are available on classicfootballshirts website but overpriced in my opinion.

Anyone know if they are available elsewhere?

Blank definetely.

Although I think that could incorporate the 125 banner bit... make it smaller and put either above or below the badge, and keep it blank in the middle.

bang on, i agree with all of that :038:

Now I'd buy that, especially if the shirt manufacturers logo was much smaller.

Great work Graz. :038:

Anyway, back to lurking...

I'd prefer the old badge instead but very good.

i voted for the 125 design simply because I don't want other fans to think that the sponsors are steering clear of us. It may be true that we cannot find a sponsor for next season but I would never want to admit that and give opposing fans the opportunity to air that argument. So we should make it clear that it is the 125th anniversary. Having said that I do feel it should be smaller and below the badge which should also be centered.

Your comment doesn't make any sense Mr gregs. :icon_conf

There won't be a sponsor on the shirt either way.
Unless you're saying that opposition fans will be fooled into thinking we're sponsored by '125th Anniversary'?

It has to be blank, all the others would look absolutely ridiculous. However, like others have already said it would be nice to incorporate the 125 years into the design some way.

Now I'd buy that, especially if the shirt manufacturers logo was much smaller.

Great work Graz. :038:

Anyway, back to lurking...

don't be a lurker Nippafox*, join in the fun.

What's your favourite flavour of Monster Munch?

*Surely that should be 'GimpFox' considering your avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669