The strangest things you like to eat

Status
Not open for further replies.

londonfox

Gravy Granules straight from the box

Cookies dipped in Irn-Bru or Lucozade

Orifice

People in the pub think I'm wierd when I'm dunking Quavers in my pint.:icon_conf Dead nice it is.

Coffee flavoured custard is another winner.

fitz

anyone ever had sugar sandwiches? quite nice as i remember. squirty cream sandwiches make a cheap alternative to cream buns too :) not weird, just nice and cheap

muzzysgal

anyone ever had sugar sandwiches? quite nice as i remember. squirty cream sandwiches make a cheap alternative to cream buns too :) not weird, just nice and cheap

Sugar sandwiches were a staple of my Dad's diet as a kid.
My Mum, however, preferred lard and brown sauce sarnies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
I have this strange food fetish. I like to eat a meal every day.

My Wife clearly finds this weird and refuses to accomodate such gluttony.

SJN-Fox

My Mum, however, preferred lard and brown sauce sarnies.

I worked for a year at Burtons computer centre in Leeds. The tea lady used to come round at about 11 o clock with huge mugs of tea and doorsteps of bread plastered with dripping.

Handsome it was. Real proper food before everyone started eating all this politically correct crap.

I'm sorry but I just can't get the same feeling from a Jasmine, blackcurrant and nettle infusion and a muslie bar ... ****in petfood.

SJN-Fox

I have this strange food fetish. I like to eat a meal every day.

What, all to yourself. FFS Melts, you're in danger of eating your way into an early grave.

Myself, I like to indulge in one good meal a month, whether I need one or not. :)

OldGit

I worked for a year at Burtons computer centre in Leeds. The tea lady used to come round at about 11 o clock with huge mugs of tea and doorsteps of bread plastered with dripping.

Handsome it was. Real proper food before everyone started eating all this politically correct crap.

I'm sorry but I just can't get the same feeling from a Jasmine, blackcurrant and nettle infusion and a muslie bar ... ****in petfood.

Ymmmmmmmmm :)

Condensed milk sanwiches were heaven too

Last edited:

stevewalshwasgod

have to agree with you 100% there:038:

RHYDAL

Cockles, squid, bacon and seaweed fried up in butter with a dash of Haberno Tabasco. Dragon food. Yum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669