The Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
still ****ing awful up here

Bastard snow, it's here for the day as well.

Black ice everywhere today. Absolutely awful although there was a good point as some chav tosser slide his kev'ed up car into a brick wall. Ha ha.

fair bit of snow in London

been snowing ever since i got up and is settling too, even right in the middle of the city

loads of snow here, wife's school has shut. and it keeps on snowing

Black ice everywhere today. Absolutely awful although there was a good point as some chav tosser slide his kev'ed up car into a brick wall. Ha ha.

How do you know his name was Kev?

Took an hour to do a 20minute trip this morning.

The worst bit was the young girl in the C2 that refused to go above 5 miles per hour and was driving with her hazard lights on!! If your that worried love don't bother ever driving again or get your man to do it for you duck.

loads of snow here, wife's school has shut. and it keeps on snowing

I wish ours was ... took me an hour and a half to get in this morning.

Dropped Mrs SJN at the staion in MK only to find there are no trains running (despite the website saying all is normal) and nothing likely to run for several hours, so I've now got to fight my way out to get her back home again. Most of the roads are gridlocked in MK :icon_sad:

Dropped Mrs SJN at the staion in MK only to find there are no trains running (despite the website saying all is normal) and nothing likely to run for several hours, so I've now got to fight my way out to get her back home again. Most of the roads are gridlocked in MK :icon_sad:

Do you want to borrow a roundabout?

World cup host town. Ha ha

World cup host town. Ha ha
small matter of winning the bid first....

..apparently one of the reasons mk won was because they've got ipswich's training facilities as part of the bid and taking football to the provinces seems to have been a key factor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669