They're talking about us

Spaffing away seventy grand a week on Danny ****ing Ward and Alex ****ing Smithies FFS

And eighty grand on ****ing ‘can’t hit a cow’s arse with a banjo‘ Iheanacho

Jebus

Hideous numbers
It's okay, we're being ran really well now apparently

It looks like we could, if we chose to, take approx 20m off the wages bill this summer. That would give us room to bring in some new players on decent, not exorbitant, wages.

I have said all along that relegation has given us the opportunity to re-set the business plan and make it sustainable. Let's hope that Top has learnt the lesson that employees are employees, not friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rather famously, Ramsey was on £400k a week at Juventus.

I don't think that £80k now is unlikely.
Since his last game for Juventus he’s played in Scotland and France. He’s not been anywhere near top-level football for over two years. If Cardiff, out of the PL for a fifth consecutive season, signed him earlier this year on a contract worth £8.3m, that club is worse run than ours ever was.

Since his last game for Juventus he’s played in Scotland and France. He’s not been anywhere near top-level football for over two years. If Cardiff, out of the PL for a fifth consecutive season, signed him earlier this year on a contract worth £8.3m, that club is worse run than ours ever was.

Who knows. It is widely reported that he had an option to extend his Nice contract for this season worth £120k a week, so he's turned that down, and that the deal with Cardiff includes lots of weird and wonderful components such as percentages of shirt sales and season tickets.

It looks like we could, if we chose to, take approx 20m off the wages bill this summer. That would give us room to bring in some new players on decent, not exorbitant, wages.

I have said all along that relegation has given us the opportunity to re-set the business plan and make it sustainable. Let's hope that Top has learnt the lesson that employees are employees, not friends.
Agreed cant help but think we started to believe all the bull shit the pundits were lauding us with i.e. what a fantastically run club and how we were now an established top 6 team. I think we lost sight of what brought us our greatest success, good recruitment, the right manager and good coaching, they never us saw us coming, we achieved success because we took calculated risk.

I believe we have already reduced our wage bill significantly and those that are out of contract in the summer will undoubtedly add to this. I sincerely hope we are looking at recruiting a strong blend of youth and experience for when move back into the Premiership.

Again we need to take an element of risk and identify those rough diamonds that are hidden in the lower leagues throughout Europe.

As one door closes another opens

COMING SOON! First Team Arse Wiper at Leicester City. "To play a lead role in delivering an effective bumhole cleaning to our first team players... so that risk of skid marks is reduced and laundry time is minimised."

Many have mentioned about the number of injuries in recent times, and want the club to do something.

Club puts plans in force, but you have to ridicule.

SMH!!

If the bloke[or lady] is successful, and manages the swift return and less recurring injuries, i really don't care what methods they use.

Many have mentioned about the number of injuries in recent times, and want the club to do something.

Club puts plans in force, but you have to ridicule.

SMH!!

If the bloke[or lady] is successful, and manages the swift return and less recurring injuries, i really don't care what methods they use.
Why on Earth haven't we got one already?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663