They're talking about us

Troy Deeney calling our fans spoilt last night

This the daft **** who just lasted four weeks at Forest Green after having a public meltdown about his players being a bit shite?
Once he’s run out of opportunities and attention he’ll end up going the way of Joey Barton I reckon.

Maybe not to the same level of requiring the approval of incels and conspiracy theorists on Twitter but the bloke seems unable to keep his finger off the self destruct button. You can’t speak your mind every time you open your mouth, Twitter might work like that but the real world doesn’t.

I’ve always quite liked Deeney despite some obvious flaws in his character, I worry that he’s not going to take retirement and eventual inevitable shunning from the football world very well though.

This the daft **** who just lasted four weeks at Forest Green after having a public meltdown about his players being a bit shite?
His opinion should count for **** all in relation to anything.

Completely unambitious as a player. Content to **** about being a big fish in a miniscule pond despite being given chances to move to bigger clubs & compete at a higher level of expectation.

Spent his whole career treading water quite happily. 11 years at Watford. Tells you everything you need to know.
Will be completely forgotten 5 years from now outside of turning up for games at Watford as a guest to give out prizes at supporters club dinners & such or summarising on local radio. A nothing footballer.

His opinion should count for **** all in relation to anything.

Completely unambitious as a player. Content to **** about being a big fish in a miniscule pond despite being given chances to move to bigger clubs & compete at a higher level of expectation.

Spent his whole career treading water quite happily. 11 years at Watford. Tells you everything you need to know.
Will be completely forgotten 5 years from now outside of turning up for games at Watford as a guest to give out prizes at supporters club dinners & such or summarising on local radio. A nothing footballer.
All this may be true. But so is what he said.

It certainly needs addressing before it does become a real problem. Weird how we were the most frugal in the last 15 minutes of a match, not too long ago, now you have to ask are we getting a soft underbelly

It certainly needs addressing before it does become a real problem. Weird how we were the most frugal in the last 15 minutes of a match, not too long ago, now you have to ask are we getting a soft underbelly
A lack of any or sensible substitutions would be my assessment overall.

Of course each game is different but we really need to use our bench better from 60 minutes onwards I think.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663