Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every sodding time, I write down the new password that I have had to set up, and the next time I make an online payment, that new password is wrong.

Every. Sodding. Time.

I thought I was the only one who has to change his password every time I use this hopeless system!

I thought I was the only one who has to change his password every time I use this hopeless system!

Trouble started for me when I had to use at least one capital letter - threw me out completely that did as I could never remember which of my password letters I had capitalised!

I've never had a problem with it and been using it for the past few years :icon_conf

Never had a problem either.

Me Neither

Some don't. But so far we've got seven who have, and only three who haven't. Obviously this is from a very small and biased sample (my old maths teacher would go mental, especially at the use of the word '****s' on several occasions) but it seems that the problems are not unique. Sometimes it works, and that's great, but there are too many problems with it, as mentioned here.

we've got seven who have, and only three who haven't.

I would have thought it's more likely that people will post if the have had problems.

I've been using it regularly for a few years without any problems, but didn't think it was worth mentioning, if I'd had problems I would have posted about it.

Maybe it's related to the card issuer?

I've never had any problems with it, using my Alliance and Leicester card, but Mrs Jeff had lots of problems, I think hers was with Clydesdale. I'm not aware of her having any problems since she switched to A&L.

Or maybe it's just that some people are crap at remembering passwords.

I would have thought it's more likely that people will post if the have had problems.

Hence my qualifying statement about a biased sample.

Maybe it's related to the card issuer?

I've never had any problems with it, using my Alliance and Leicester card, but Mrs Jeff had lots of problems, I think hers was with Clydesdale. I'm not aware of her having any problems since she switched to A&L.

It seems not - my initial (and biggest) problems were when I had an A&L account.

Or maybe it's just that some people are crap at remembering passwords.

Unlikely, I use the same password for everything. I know it's 'bad practice' but it's the only chance I'd have of remembering it. Otherwise I'd have to remember hundreds of different words and/or sequences of numbers.

DHL. They were supposed to deliver my iPhone this morning between 7 and 9 and it's still not here! They've cost me a bloody lie-in and I have no phone. Poor form.

DHL. They were supposed to deliver my iPhone this morning between 7 and 9 and it's still not here! They've cost me a bloody lie-in and I have no phone. Poor form.

Good, If I can't have a sleep in then I don't want any other fecker to.

Last edited:
I use that visa thing and it is a little annoying but never had a problem.

It will only get worse for a lot of people though as HSBC are changing all of their debit cards from Maestro to Visa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669