Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
we always let the phone go onto answerphone and more often than not most people hang up unless they actually want to talk to us

Telephone Preference Service is free. This makes it illegal for any company to cold-call you, so once you're off Sky's database they cannot call again without being fined.
We've used that service before; it doesn't stop some calls, like the "can I speak to Mr Smith" type calls. The ones that go along the lines of, "well, we have him on our database at this number, but seeing as he isn't there, are you interested in ..... ".

They stopped after I threatened to sue them.:icon_cool

We've used that service before; it doesn't stop some calls, like the "can I speak to Mr Smith" type calls. The ones that go along the lines of, "well, we have him on our database at this number, but seeing as he isn't there, are you interested in ..... ".

They stopped after I threatened to sue them.:icon_cool

Register. Immediately. It takes thirty seconds. Then, after 28 days, if any of those calls come through, find out the name of the company and the person you're talking to and report them. Simple. One thing to remember though: make sure when you fill in forms that you tick (or leave) all the boxes you're supposed to in order to avoid receiving marketing material, otherw*s* you'll get it forever as you'll be fair game as a warm lead.

Your other half liking the exact opposite sofa to the one you like :icon_roll

hmmm, what would be the exact opposite of a sofa?
Something you stand on... not comfortable... you wouldn't keep it in your sitting room...

Was it a step ladder?

Register. Immediately. It takes thirty seconds. Then, after 28 days, if any of those calls come through, find out the name of the company and the person you're talking to and report them. Simple. One thing to remember though: make sure when you fill in forms that you tick (or leave) all the boxes you're supposed to in order to avoid receiving marketing material, otherw*s* you'll get it forever as you'll be fair game as a warm lead.
I do all that shizzle any way, but I did double check with the TPS, and we definitely are registered, mobiles and landline.

Naughty Sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670