Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
people talking on phones when buying train tickets

Shop assistants who answer the phone instead of serving me. Why should bloke-on-phone not have to queue like the rest of us?

People talking on phones while on public transport.

****s.

****s on phones that think their conversation is so important that they don't have to concentrate on other pedestrians. :mad:

Shop assistants who answer the phone instead of serving me. Why should bloke-on-phone not have to queue like the rest of us?

Agreed.

People who play their headphones too loud on public transport.

Agreed. Also, ****s who play music on their phones.

****s on phones that think their conversation is so important that they don't have to concentrate on other pedestrians. :mad:

Agreed.

People who use public transport are helping keep the roads less congested for ****s who refuse to go anywhere without their car.

****s who use public transport do nothing but moan! Public transport attracts ****s with headphones plugged into a phone or an ipod or something, it attracts ****s who use mobiles and let everybody know what their conversation is about. It attracts low life drunks and mothers with uncontrollable screaming kids.
That is the deal you get when using public transport so live with it and shut the **** up moaning about it.
I for one couldn't care less about congested roads, I will just slip another CD on, turn the volume up and smile at the moaning ****s on the bus beside me.

Do you really expect us to believe that?

I honestly don't. It has become a way of life on the roads and a few people hopping on a bus is not going to make the slightest bit of difference to our overcrowded roads.

If they want more people to use public transport they should bring the cost right down and improve it a lot and toll the major roads for other traffic. That will never happen though.

and you do? Show me where it makes a difference then because I have seen no evidence of it in a lot of years of driving.

If I understand correctly, you're suggesting that if everyone travelling on buses decided to go by car instead the roads would be no more congested. Despite the fact this would mean, for example, anything up to 70 extra cars on the road per bus on busy routes at rush hour. If congestion is a real issue, surely the roads should be designed better :102:

If I understand correctly, you're suggesting that if everyone travelling on buses decided to go by car instead the roads would be no more congested. Despite the fact this would mean, for example, anything up to 70 extra cars on the road per bus on busy routes at rush hour. If congestion is a real issue, surely the roads should be designed better :102:

most people who travel on buses don't own a car.

most people who travel on buses don't own a car.

I think we agree here - there is no incentive for anyone who owns a car to travel by public transport. It stinks, it's full of ****s, it's uncomfortable, it's unpleasant, it quite often doesn't go anywhere near your destination and it's obscenely expensive.

And it's full of ****s.

I think we agree here - there is no incentive for anyone who owns a car to travel by public transport. It stinks, it's full of ****s, it's uncomfortable, it's unpleasant, it quite often doesn't go anywhere near your destination and it's obscenely expensive.

And it's full of ****s.

so to summarize, the amount of people who use buses do not help to reduce congestion on the roads, because the majority of them don't own cars and so would not contribute to the said congestion.
In my mind that makes all bus users ****s, because if they walked instead there would be no need for buses and less pollution and congestion.

so to summarize, the amount of people who use buses do not help to reduce congestion on the roads, because the majority of them don't own cars and so would not contribute to the said congestion.
In my mind that makes all bus users ****s, because if they walked instead there would be no need for buses and less pollution and congestion.

I'll hopefully have passed my test and be driving by Christmas and will never ever go anywhere near a bus again if I have the choice.

As quick as they are I also find catching trains a miserable experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566