Ticket Sales

GENERAL SALE LOL

So it's not because of safety concerns after all

Glad UFS are around to hold the FTs hand and show them how it's done.

I suspect they’re very different groups and so it’s probably a good thing if they both push issues as it will look like it affects a cross section of the fan base, rather than just one pocket of fans.

Are the Foxes Trust big enough to be classified as a group?

Paid for fa cup ticket at 12:37
Received in the following days post
Can’t argue you with that ( although I’m sure someone no doubt will try!)

Games against Swansea (next Tuesday) and Sheff Wed (next month) now announced for General Sale.

Games against Swansea (next Tuesday) and Sheff Wed (next month) now announced for General Sale.

It's January and there's a cost of living crisis on. Fair play to UFS and others for applying pressure on this, but suspect this is more driven by market factors and poor demand (certainly the case for the BCFC game).

Great to hear of a few more general sale games, hopefully they will attract a few more vocal fans.

According to transfermarkt we are filling on average 96.6 of the stadium so we aren't drammatically wrong.

The only way, I think, to encourage new blood within our ranks is to allow new supporters in. Not ****ing rocket science. But the problem will be their absorption of the current scenario so why would anything change? They, as new supporters, will assume the current situation is the norm. We, as old twats, know differently. Every week I stand up, shout my lungs out, try to sing (but **** me I make my own ears bleed) and generally be the enjoying twat I’ve been for 57 years. But the looks I get … if looks could say sit down and shut up then they’re screaming with their eyes. I’ve been in these new seats after 20 years in the family stand for this season. I love the view and have seen JV celebrate right next to me. But damn I can’t stay here because, as the song goes, I’m in a library. The new intake, the youth, will think this is football…

Hmm, maybe should have posted in the stadium atmosphere thread 🤣

Excellent, two night games that nobody actually want to take their small children to.

****s couldn't even do it on a Saturday.

Seeing as this is on a trial basis I can't help but think they want it to fail so they can just nip it in the bud.

It’s important to trial something you’ve previously done uninterrupted for decades with few issues

Yea but that was back when people could behave themselves at football BM.

We're currently living in the bad old days of widespread trouble in stadiums, I can see European bans on the horizon.

There’s bloody thousands left, and they’ve been on general sale all week

**** ‘em

There’s bloody thousands left, and they’ve been on general sale all week

**** ‘em
I’m not massively surprised.

It’s not part of the season ticket and there’ll be a lot of people desperately waiting for January’s pay cheque to arrive.

And it’ll mean 3 home matches in the space of 8 days. There’s only so much Enzo ball one can take.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463