To our moron fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
for starters Jobber doesnt crave the positive comments from those who love what he does its other people who make him out to be this heroic fan and it actually fustrates him that many people fail to see hes just a normal fan like the rest of us! nobody is asking anyone to appriciate what he does im just asking that maybe a few of you should give him the time of day next season if you see him at games which you certainly will speak to him and you'll realise hes genuine
Read it again, my post was part defending Jobber and trying to justify and explain (IMO) why some people might wish to voice their negative opinions of him.

Chill out for a minute, we aint all in a war here!!!

Matt_B

Read it again, my post was part defending Jobber and trying to justify and explain (IMO) why some people might wish to voice their negative opinions of him.

*sotto vocé* ssshhh I'm spoling for a fight here

westmidsfox

well thanks im glad to hear someones beginning to understand

westmidsfox

i didnt mean to suggest your understanding me i know better than to believe any of you will change your opinions on him as you all seem to be set against him and what he represents but im just trying to get some of you to see hes not what hes being made out to be

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
i didnt mean to suggest your understanding me i know better than to believe any of you will change your opinions on him as you all seem to be set against him and what he represents but im just trying to get some of you to see hes not what hes being made out to be
I don't have an opinion on him, I don't have the time or the interest.

Matt_B

I think most of us just find the constant "he's a true blue fan", "he's creating an atmosphere" etc comments particularly galling.

I know I do. He is hero worshipped for absolutely no reason.

westmidsfox

I think most of us just find the constant "he's a true blue fan", "he's creating an atmosphere" etc comments particularly galling.

I know I do. He is hero worshipped for absolutely no reason.

its always other people making him out to be this heroic fan tho not once will you hear him in any interview hes ever done or any conversation hes ever had say anything about being a heroic fan hes just dedicated to his team like the rest of us! He cant b blamed for people making him out to be a hero or leicesters number one fan etc or whatever other labels hes picked up along the way

Matt_B

its always other people making him out to be this heroic fan tho not once will you hear him in any interview hes ever done or any conversation hes ever had say anything about being a heroic fan hes just dedicated to his team like the rest of us! He cant b blamed for people making him out to be a hero or leicesters number one fan etc or whatever other labels hes picked up along the way

But he can. Apart from being overweight if he really wanted to avoid the attention he could put a tshirt on, stop drumming and stop doing interviews.

I'm not saying he should, but he isn't innocent in all this, and for you to say he doesn't enjoy and covert the attention and labels is very naive.

Lingo

Fair enough, "he" doesn't annoy me, the persona he is and the idolisation he gets for simply being overweight and tattoo'd annoy me. He could choose to do something about his reputation but he doesn't, he coverts it and perpetuates it.

I also have enough evidence from people I people I trust that he does get involved with the unsavoury action taking place.

It is also reasonably well known that he wasn't such a massive supporter until his appearance on TV, so don't give me the die hard life long fan shite.

If people claim that Mandarics actions and Holloways performances make this club a laughing stock, then he makes it a lot worse.

But of course it is all opinions, and I haven't tried to tell you yours is wrong, but I certainly don't think mine is.

Bwahaha. Geez I'm sorry, that's hilarious. You lot are more obsessed with Jobber than any of his idolisers. 'I have enough evidence from people', 'I believe it is also reasonably well known.' Miss Marple of Jobber's every action.

Fact is. Nice enough geezer, likes to take his top of at games, is worshipped too much by certain people, has been positively identified as having thrown a plastic bottle once in his many years of following Leicester.

How anyone can be 'embarrassed' by him I don't know. A geezer that is overweight and likes to get his top off supports the same football team as you?! How uptight have you gotta be to find that a problem.

westmidsfox

Bwahaha. Geez I'm sorry, that's hilarious. You lot are more obsessed with Jobber than any of his idolisers. 'I have enough evidence from people', 'I believe it is also reasonably well known.' Miss Marple of Jobber's every action.

Fact is. Nice enough geezer, likes to take his top of at games, is worshipped too much by certain people, has been positively identified as having thrown a plastic bottle once in his many years of following Leicester.

How anyone can be 'embarrassed' by him I don't know. A geezer that is overweight and likes to get his top off supports the same football team as you?! How uptight have you gotta be to find that a problem.

well said!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670