To our moron fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy Genius

Banned
This post is aimed at the fcuking brainless idiots who thought it was funny to throw beer and bottles around at everyone in the concourse before the match.
I saw several innocent bystanders get hit on the head with bottles and Melton nearly took one in face. If it had hit him, it would have caused damage.

The stewards were useless and just fcuked off, and as usual there was no sign of filth. So these mindless wankers just kept on buying beer and throwing the bottles.

It made me ashamed to be a city fan, and I would like to wish all the harm on them as I can. I would not have shed a tear if one of them had been killed. In fact I was hoping for thet. You bunch of fcuking useless idiotic twats.

This post is aimed at the fcuking brainless idiots who thought it was funny to throw beer and bottles around at everyone in the concourse before the match.
I saw several innocent bystanders get hit on the head with bottles and Melton nearly took one in face. If it had hit him, it would have caused damage.
The stewards were useless and just fcuked off, and as usual there was no sign of filth. So these mindless wankers just kept on buying beer and throwing the bottles.

It made me ashamed to be a city fan, and I would like to wish all the harm on them as I can. I would not have shed a tear if one of them had been killed. In fact I was hoping for thet. You bunch of fcuking useless idiotic twats.

Improved his looks though

There was no need to be breaking seats either, doesn't help anybody.

It was shocking behaviour.

As BG said, it makes you ashamed to be associated with them.

To make matter worse, some of them were wearing goggles and swimming hats. It was all pre-meditated.

There were men in their 40's buying 4 bottles of beer at a time and throwing them, going back to the bar and doing it all over again.

At one point they were tipping bins over and throwing the bin and its contents over themselves and those around them.

Appalling.

It was shocking behaviour.

As BG said, it makes you ashamed to be associated with them.

To make matter worse, some of them were wearing goggles and swimming hats. It was all pre-meditated.

There were men in their 40's buying 4 bottles of beer at a time and throwing them, going back to the bar and doing it all over again.

At one point they were tipping bins over and throwing the bin and its contents over themselves and those around them.

Appalling.

Wankers

I wondered why Jobber was wearing goggles and a swimming hat.......

yes i noticed one of our club ambassadors wearing his swimming cap :icon_roll

I cant believe they actually sell bottles :102:
As LeeH said the bottles were plastic, but when they throw them at full pelt, full of beer, if they hit you they are going to cause damage.

I would have loved to have seen one of these wankers take one on the side of the head, it would have been lights out. That would have cheered my miserable day up no end.

As LeeH said the bottles were plastic, but when they throw them at full pelt, full of beer, if they hit you they are going to cause damage.

I would have loved to have seen one of these wankers take one on the side of the head, it would have been lights out. That would have cheered my miserable day up no end.
Bet you were gutted when the one who slipped over got up!

I hate the majority of football fans, and IMO it isn't the increasing price of games that is keeping the supporters away, its the despicable behaviour of these twats.

I hate the majority of football fans, and IMO it isn't the increasing price of games that is keeping the supporters away, its the despicable behaviour of these twats.
Again, bang on the money City Fan.

Next season I'm torn between renewing my ST, or travelling to more away games. But with behaviour like this, my mind is being made up for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566