To our moron fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are not fans MF!

they come to fight and be twats supporting LCFC comes second to them!

Nope, I'm sorry Scarbs but that is absolute nonsense.

I know a lot of lads that are very into naughtiness and their support of the team cannot be questioned. They're utterly devoted to LCFC exactly the same as you or I.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not justifying anything, but enjoying violence does not preclude you from supporting your team.

Yeh, Some lads definitely took it to far today. It's a shame because I like a bit of atmosphere in the concourse and it gives it a bad name when pricks start doing things like this.
All this ban them for life stuff is bollocks though. It's not like they like they're ****ing around like that at every away. Plus, I'd rather get hit with a plastic bottle than have to sit next to some thermos flask mong who doesn't sing at all during the game.
Personal opinion.

I know a lot of lads that are very into naughtiness and their support of the team cannot be questioned. They're utterly devoted to LCFC exactly the same as you or I.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not justifying anything, but enjoying violence does not preclude you from supporting your team.

surely if they love the club that much they will have more respect to those that are Leicester City - the fans!!

im sure they are devoted and travel home and away but they other reasons than to do so than just to watch some football.

the club can do with out them

surely if they love the club that much they will have more respect to those that are Leicester City - the fans!!

im sure they are devoted and travel home and away but they other reasons than to do so than just to watch some football.

the club can do with out them

From their POV, they want success for the club and they also enjoy aggro wherever they might find it.
The two aren't mutually exclusive, however distasteful it might be to most people.

Some of these 'morons' have an encyclopaedic knowledge of Leicester City that couldn't be rivaled by the most intense blue mongie.

Bollocks. Violence and supporting your team are two completely different things. Anyone in to violence is not a proper football fan. Excuse me if I have misninterpreted what you have said, my judgement is clouded by how utterly crap we were today.

From their POV, they want success for the club and they also enjoy aggro wherever they might find it.
The two aren't mutually exclusive, however distasteful it might be to most people.

Some of these 'morons' have an encyclopaedic knowledge of Leicester City that couldn't be rivaled by the most intense blue mongie.

Sorry, just realised you were being sarcastic.

Yeh, Some lads definitely took it to far today. It's a shame because I like a bit of atmosphere in the concourse and it gives it a bad name when pricks start doing things like this.
All this ban them for life stuff is bollocks though. It's not like they like they're ****ing around like that at every away. Plus, I'd rather get hit with a plastic bottle than have to sit next to some thermos flask mong who doesn't sing at all during the game.
Personal opinion.

getting hit full in the face with a full bottle of beer, albeit plastic, will give you some serious damage to think about. Then I doubt if you would have seen the match sitting next to someone with a thermos flask.

One lad, who was in the thick of it, got hit by an empty beer bottle and gave him a serious cut.

I thought stadiums had hundreds of stewards and cops these days.

They should have been in and turfed out.

I actually agree with Melts about the non-exclusivity of being a supporter and an aggressive sod. I don't think that was sarcasm. In the 80's I knew a lot of people who were both.

I don't doubt all that is true.

But as far as I know, being a football supporter doesn't exempt people from being prosecuted for criminal behaviour and in order to make grounds safe for kids and everyone else, these people should be taken to court and barred from sports stadia.

But as far as I know, being a football supporter doesn't exempt people from being prosecuted for criminal behaviour and in order to make grounds safe for kids and everyone else, these people should be taken to court and barred from sports stadia.

I agree with you there too.

Agreed.

And agreed.

It was shocking behaviour.

As BG said, it makes you ashamed to be associated with them.

To make matter worse, some of them were wearing goggles and swimming hats. It was all pre-meditated.

There were men in their 40's buying 4 bottles of beer at a time and throwing them, going back to the bar and doing it all over again.

At one point they were tipping bins over and throwing the bin and its contents over themselves and those around them.

Appalling.

Im glad i got tickets in the V.I.P area :icon_cool.

Personal opinion.

I wonder if you would feel the same if you took a child to the game and he/ she was blinded by the plastic bottle?

knobs, a shame no body decided to kick the shit out of the simple minded *****.....its the only way they'll learn

I wonder if you would feel the same if you took a child to the game and he/ she was blinded by the plastic bottle?

This is it though geeez. I'd rather take my child to a football match with a lively atmosphere, a bit of edge and the miniscule chance of getting blinded by a plastic bottle (??!!) than an atmosphere similar to what we have at the Walkers. I grew up seeing far worse things/being far more 'at risk' at away games than a few geezers splashing a bit of beer about and I'm sure many of you did too. So, how come you've suddenly decided you need to wrap your kids up in cotton wool. People seem to think they're children are pathetic, weak little things that need to be completely shielded from everything.

I don't believe is creating a completely sterile, happy clappy atmosphere for kids at the football. It's happened at the Walkers, and if a couple of plastic bottles get thrown in the process of it not happening at aways then to be honest I'll put up with it.

Personal opinion.

Last edited:
This is it though geeez. I'd rather take my child to a football match with a lively atmosphere, a bit of edge and the miniscule chance of getting blinded by a plastic bottle (??!!) than an atmosphere similar to what we have at the Walkers. I grew up seeing far worse things/being far more 'at risk' at away games than a few geezers splashing a bit of beer about and I'm sure many of you did too. So, how come you've suddenly decided you need to wrap your kids up in cotton wool. People seem to think they're children are pathetic, weak little things that need to be completely shielded from everything.

I don't believe is creating a completely sterile, happy clappy atmosphere for kids at the football. It's happened at the Walkers, and if a couple of plastic bottles get thrown in the process of it not happening at aways then to be honest I'll put up with it.

Personal opinion.

Interesting.

As far as I'm concerned safety is paramount. I accept that there is a loss of atmosphere involved in ensuring safety, e.g. loss of the crowd crushes leading to the Hillsborough fatalities ; loss of the thrill of having psychotic visiting supporters pulling knives in the Filbo double decker prior to crowd segregation etc etc.

Obviously, I have picked on extreme examples - but yes, i have now reached the point where I think that a "sterile" atmosphere is preferable to little kids being terrified. I appreciate that there may be people who think that being placed in a dangerous situation represents a 'growing up' experience but basically I'm all signed up to civilisation and the law being enforced at football matches even if it involves a bit of namby pambyism if that means its safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669