To our moron fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

highland fox

I hate the majority of football fans, and IMO it isn't the increasing price of games that is keeping the supporters away, its the despicable behaviour of these twats.

Very true and the main reason I will never go to another football match

Stevie Lynex on the wing

Apparently one idiot spent £60 on bottles of beer so that he could shake them up, spray them and lob them across the concourse, not funny in the slightest and he obviously has more money than sense.:mad:

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Apparently one idiot spent £60 on bottles of beer so that he could shake them up, spray them and lob them across the concourse, not funny in the slightest and he obviously has more money than sense.:mad:
Yup, seen the silly twat doing it. Obviously not aware of the figure, but £60 was certainly, well at least!!, the amount we're talking.

MKFox

But on the positive side, thanks to all the blue mongies I saw on telly holding their fecking shoes in the air.
We've just been relegated ffs, no need to make yourselves look like total arseholes.

Stevie Lynex on the wing

Melts, didn't see you and BG today which block were you sat in? I was in block 39 so managed to keep clear of the beer throwing pillocks.

mowbray-fox

sound like a bunch of proper bellends. why throw stuff at people who support the same team as you???

SJN-Fox

More money than sense, with only a penny in their pockets they would still have more money than sense. Complete wankers the lot of them. The same goes for the stewards as well, when we tried to get away from being soaked, the stewards were more concerned that we didn't cross the white line wit a beer in our hands than they were with protecting our personal safety, the very job that they are paid to do. Cnuts.

SJN-Fox

We're from Melton, throwing stuff at people is what we do :icon_lol:

Yes, but these weren't people, they were twats. Anyway, you're just disappointed that there wasn't a fight :icon_lol:

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Yes, but these weren't people, they were twats. Anyway, you're just disappointed that there wasn't a fight :icon_lol:
:icon_lol:

They were twats, I can't believe people of that age behave like that :icon_conf

mowbray-fox

why throw stuff at people full bloody stop! your team or another team it's out of order

you know what i mean:icon_roll obviously you don't support throwing bottles at people in any circumstances, but between oposing fans it does happen. its wrong but it does, they'll put it down to 'supporting their club' in their deluded own way. but wheres the motive in doing it to your own fans?:102:

SantiagoFox

Wondered why it was so slippy down there.
Perhaps these idiots finally realised that the stuff is over-priced tasteless fizz.
Better to not buy it than throw it around though.

Scarby

you know what i mean:icon_roll obviously you don't support throwing bottles at people in any circumstances, but between oposing fans it does happen. its wrong but it does, they'll put it down to 'supporting their club' in their deluded own way. but wheres the motive in doing it to your own fans?:102:

they are not fans MF!

they come to fight and be twats supporting LCFC comes second to them!

Stevie Lynex on the wing

I didn't go down to the concourse at half time but I heard reports of fighting, not sure if it was our own morons fighting each other or if it was when the dividing doors got kicked open and the Stoke nutters got in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669