To our moron fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
bollocks back to you twice as big.

A lifer in prison doesn't have the right to go to a football match.

People arrested for related offences don't have the right to go to a football match

Some 6 year old without any cash doesn't have the right to go to a football match.

How many matches have you decided you wanted to go to at walkers and just walked in and watched without buying a ticket and therefore being given the right to enter?

p.s. Do I lose points for arguing with you?

This is getting silly......... :icon_wink

How many matches have you decided you wanted to go to at walkers and just walked in and watched without buying a ticket and therefore being given the right to enter?
EVERYBODY has the right to go to a football match, but they must follow certain guidleines. Buying a ticket is one of them.

If you try to get into a football match without buying a ticket, you will be breaking the law and have that right removed.

He has the right, just not the means.

He doesn't have the right. he has to get permission from his guardian, permission from LCFC and by law have permission of the police and probably the government too.

But at least you get the idea - if you don't have the means you don't the right.

... enjoying violence does not preclude you from supporting your team.

But it does stop other people coming to football to support their team.

I presume yesterday was just a bit of practice for these boys who think they will be bigging it up over the little clubs that we will be visiting next season.

Yeh, Some lads definitely took it to far today. It's a shame because I like a bit of atmosphere in the concourse and it gives it a bad name when pricks start doing things like this.
All this ban them for life stuff is bollocks though. It's not like they like they're ****ing around like that at every away. Plus, I'd rather get hit with a plastic bottle than have to sit next to some thermos flask mong who doesn't sing at all during the game.
Personal opinion.

I like a bit of atmosphere in the concourse to, but I do agree it was out of hand yesterday. I did go out of my way to stop a bottle hitting an elderly man and let other people through when they wanted to go.

I find at this club the support is completely sit. Some are not fans of standing, whereas some are. Everyone has a different opinion on how to support a club. It's clear to see the diversity between the two forums, but that's what football is about.
I think football grounds have become too sanitised. having said that Ilove the view that is available from anywhere in Walkers, I'd simply have kept (if it had been allowed) standing areas for both sets of fans.
It would be nice to see standing areas for both sections of the crowd. I wouldn't want to ruin another supporters afternoon by standing in their way if they didn't want to stand.

However, there should certainly be choice between the two.

www.standupsitdown.co.uk

if you don't have the means you don't the right.
I don't have the means to but a Ferrari, but I still have the right to.

Obtaining means, and obtaining rights are two totally different things.

That's nothing to do with football :icon_roll

But they did have that right, because EVERYBODY has that right. They had that right taken away from because they can't behave.

**next paragraph omitted due to my close proximity to my forum banning order**

They DID have that right but now they don't ipso facto they don't have the right. Are you following me yet?

These guys throwing bottles should have that initial right taken away because they can't behave - then people would feel safe - then the ludicrous idea of segregation wouldn't be necessary and LEEH could choose to sit with his mates or near an away supporter as could Lingo (or whoever it was)

EVERYBODY has the right to go to a football match, but they must follow certain guidleines. Buying a ticket is one of them.

If you try to get into a football match without buying a ticket, you will be breaking the law and have that right removed.

I'm glad that you can put it into words that you understand because I obviously can't :icon_wink.

throwing a bottle at someone during a match is breaking the law. Ban them.

Then they won't have the right to go to a match because nobody has a right to go to matches, going is under conditions of behaviour past and present.

They DID have that right but now they don't ipso facto they don't have the right. Are you following me yet?
No, because you said "No one has the right to go to a football match", and now you are telling me that these people once did, but then they had their rights removed.

Am I sensing a U-turn in your argument, or don't you know what you are talking about?

LeeH is a she and SJN is a he. Hope that clears up any confusion :icon_wink

:081:

Sorry no offense intended. LeeH, please send photo.

LeeH is a she and SJN is a he. Hope that clears up any confusion :icon_wink

Could have fooled me. At Stoke he was asked if he wanted a beer and he said is there a Cherry B instead.

I think everybody should have the right to attend football matches removed until they have amassed X amount of points after posting on an internet forum.

Start too many shite threads and you ain't getting in to the footie, it's just common sense.

These guys throwing bottles should have that initial right taken away because they can't behave - then people would feel safe - then the ludicrous idea of segregation wouldn't be necessary and LEEH could choose to sit with his mates or near an away supporter as could Lingo (or whoever it was)

So what would have happened then if the bottle fighters of LCFC had met up with their equivalent from the opposing team. How many people - be they innocent bystanders or participants would have to be seriously injured before the aforementioned morons lost their right to fight.

I've got a better idea, lets just keep them apart in the first place, that way there is more likelyhood that the rest of us can enjoy the match in peace.

You only have to look at what happens in Europe to see that allowing opposing fans anywhere near each other in any numbers is nothing more than a recipe for disaster.

I know of only one football event that passes off peacefuly when segregation rules are lifted and that's the Merseyside derby, where families from Blue and Red mix happily together. This is a unique event though.

No, because you said "No one has the right to go to a football match", and now you are telling me that these people once did, but then they had their rights removed.

Am I sensing a U-turn in your argument, or don't you know what you are talking about?

Sorry, when I talk about the right to go to a football match I mean the unfettered right, like the right to breathe. Right as in no restrictions.

I mean the right at any time. I would say that LCFC has a greater right to stop you than you have to go. You can't even enter the ground with your own bottle (glass) of coke can you? and it certainly isn't a crime to own a glass bottle of coke. If you had the money for a ferrari you couldn't take it in with you could you.

But I guess you're correct, generally people have the highly conditioned right to go to an LCFC football match - excpet Osama bin Laden and people like that, though he probably had the right to go in 1980.

In answer to your question, no you don't sense a U-turn, yes, as with most things, I don't know what I'm talking about - thank God (or allah or Tim) for the Internet.

Personal opinion and the opinion of a moron.

Similar response when I made a post about 15 year old chavs sing on the train going to Barnsley

'We hate Pakis, Jews. Catholics, no surrender to the IRA, Up the BNP etc gutter stuff.

A response I got from another moron was 'at least they create an amosphere'

But I was told that there was no racist-chanting or singing on that train and the police had been summoned on a falsehood!!

I think you must be mistaken.

I've got a better idea, lets just keep them apart in the first place,

I thought they were apart. I thought that this was some stupid Leicester tw@s throwing things at poor innocent Leicester supporters the old, the infirm, the young and the stupid.

Now I'm going to read some other threads and then watch Waking the dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669